Episode 11 preview (English translation below)

(Source: SBS)

In the preview, Hyun-ho finds Jung-kyung who is drinking in a bar alone. She asks him how he knew where she was, and the latter replied that she’s always here. Jung-kyung then asks him if he wants to drink together.

Sung-jae meets up with Song-a and tells her about the rumor that she’s dating with Joon-young. He probably tells her something negative like to avoid being near Joon-young for the latter’s image.

Joon-young is then seen asking Song-a why she looks sick or dazed. She tells him she’s losing confidence. Joon-young calls Sung-jae to ask why he met up with Song-a.

In the last part of the preview, Song-a tells Joon-young she didn’t buy a ticket back to Seoul. Joon-young also says he didn’t but he smiled. They seemed to be happy to not go back.

(From www.ordinaryreviews.com)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMVXmbZA8l8 

OMG this BTS footage!!! hahahah I'm dead they're so cute <3<3<3

Aliyyah Rusdinar:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMVXmbZA8l8 

OMG this BTS footage!!! hahahah I'm dead they're so cute <3<3<3

@4:11 :D

Thanks for sharing! Just wished that I know what they are talking about.

OMG, those moves!

(Source: VIU)

How many ice creams were harmed in the making of this scene??? LOL

BTS! They are too cute together!

This is the preview of episode 15 (I think), translation in the comments:

thank u for ep 15 preview i was searching everywhere

Suckerforhappyendings:

thank u for ep 15 preview i was searching everywhere

Not worries, after I posted this I see that there were already a couple posted in the comments section. But I guess it is easier to spot here :)

yeah i was just going through and i got it from here thank u

Suckerforhappyendings:

yeah i was just going through and i got it from here thank u

There is this part when both of them seemed to be ill or having heatstroke... and SA was being taken care of by DY I think? Not too sure what's that about.

i feel like she gets sick too I'm not sure either, i hope she finally gets what she deserves for violin, its sad to see her be in last place all the time despite the hardwork

Suckerforhappyendings:
i feel like she gets sick too I'm not sure either, i hope she finally gets what she deserves for violin, its sad to see her be in last place all the time despite the hardwork

I am with you on that. The performance with JY maybe is a catalyst for something. From what I see it seems to a impromptu performance... 

i wasnt that happy with the 15th episode like they should have made up and judging from the preview for today it looks like the writers are dragging it and for what

the only thing good was the performance