Stimpy:

I did that and I get a HTTP ERROR 413 . Weird. Maybe it's me? At least I can still watch on my phone.

yeah I did a bit of research on this but all I could find were technical solutions which I'm damn sure you and I can't get through it XD so now phone is the best option, though small screen sucks cause you can say, I'm one of those users who switched from phone to laptop.

Where is episode 9 links ???

Savaging:

yeah I did a bit of research on this but all I could find were technical solutions which I'm damn sure you and I can't get through it XD so now phone is the best option, though small screen sucks cause you can say, I'm one of those users who switched from phone to laptop.

So it looks like it was my Chrome since it's working on Firefox. Yay for bigger screen viewings!

Where can I watch episode 9 ?

Anyone has episode 9 yet so I can watch 

Stimpy:

So it looks like it was my Chrome since it's working on Firefox. Yay for bigger screen viewings!

Firefox is kinda slow for me ?

Vadeka Ellis:

Firefox is kinda slow for me ?

The things inter fans go through!

when the rest of the episodes come out? 

Thank you so much!! By the way, which eps is the beginning?? Eps 0 (special) or eps 1? I'm confused...

yuupoomin_:

Thank you so much!! By the way, which eps is the beginning?? Eps 0 (special) or eps 1? I'm confused...

Well if you haven't watched TharnType S2 then you'll need to watch episode 0 for better understanding of the characters background. If not, then straightaway start with episode 1. Don't watch TT 2 just for this couple. It will be annoying!

Stimpy:

Yay!

*wink*wink*

Savaging:

Well if you haven't watched TharnType S2 then you'll need to watch episode 0 for better understanding of the characters background. If not, then straightaway start with episode 1. Don't watch TT 2 just for this couple. It will be annoying!

Okayy, thank you so muchh

Where is episode 10 links?????

Thank you Thank you thank you for doing the Lords work!!!!!