Ask me What if and Reply with a GIF

This discussion has been closed.

This:

But at the same time this:

(I'm scared of them)

What if you won the grand prize on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?, but had to give up a third of the prize for every lifeline you used?

what if someone hacked into your email account and threatened to publish every email you ever wrote?

What if somebody followed you on a street only to politely ask you out?

what if aliens air your daily life, completely uncensored as a reality show?

and

(It's so boring I wonder why they didn't pull it off yet... )

What if you found a bat just chillin' in one of your kitchen cabinets?

What if you went outside to drive to work and find your car is gone?

[Let me extended the above situation even further:]
What if you decided to went to work by metro, but all trains stopped running due to the massive power surge?

What if you got stuck on the metro during the blackout?

what if you hear weird scratching and moaning sounds at your window in the middle of the night?

(It would greatly depend if I was in a rush or not)

What if many people on that metro went into shock and needed CPR, and you were the only one who knew how to perform it?

(cuz there's only 1 me and too many people and I'm no Flash, thus majority of them are gonna die...)

What if from the shock of seeing so many people die you developed PTSD?

What's even worse[!]: What if from the shock after this horrible metro situation you developed OCD?

What if you went outside and realised you were still wearing your slippers instead of shoes?

what if while doing your business in a public toilet you realize that there is no toilet paper or tissues nearby?

dietcoke:

what if you hear weird scratching and moaning sounds at your window in the middle of the night?

I didn't notice that one, so here:

What if you randomly met your favourite actor/singer/shellebrity (I couldn't help myself XD) in the street?