The awkward moment, when I want to yell "WHAT?" in my own language when I am surprised (and it'll sound like "inch???" in Armenian) and I shout "MWOYAAAA???" and the stares of my friends...haha~, it's a relief they're already used to this...
The awkward moment when i realized that iwas speaking english to a french person and french to an engish person and went "Aigoo"
The awkward moment when you are with your two friends who doesn't know each other. >_<
The akward moment when you suddenly remember a really funny drama scene in the middle of class and burst out laughing. Happened to me. Twice. :/
the awkward moment when your talking and someone goes "Wow" and you go " Fantastic baby" and follow with the "boomshakalaka"
Peace wrote: The akward moment when you suddenly remember a really funny drama scene in the middle of class and burst out laughing.
Happened to me. Twice. :/

jajajajaja this happens to me often when i'm on my break at work watching videos.... my colleagues are like: Madda u ok???:)
that awkward moment when my kid comes into the living room "yes mommy?" "no sweetie mommy wasnt calling you." Gigi (my daughter) then rolls her eyes "mommy, were you yelling at the boy on the TV again?" yes, sweetie, mommy was yelling at shin woo... again.
cityhunter83 wrote: that awkward moment when my kid comes into the living room "yes mommy?" "no sweetie mommy wasnt calling you." Gigi (my daughter) then rolls her eyes "mommy, were you yelling at the boy on the TV again?" yes, sweetie, mommy was yelling at shin woo... again.

HAHAHAHA lol really ankward xD
These are all too awesome keep them coming=D The awkward moment you see someone who looks Korean on campus but your not 100% sure they are, so you want to walk up to them and ask if thier Korean. I havent done this but i always have the urge to! haha.
wrote: The awkward moment you see someone who looks Korean on campus but your not 100% sure they are, so you want to walk up to them and ask if thier Korean. I havent done this but i always have the urge to! haha.

the awkward moment when the person answers "WTH?! no I'm Vietnamese" (true story now were friends)
That akward moment when you're dancing in school during the break and you turn around to see your teacher staring at you like you've run away from the psychiatric hospital (I've already stopped counting how many times it's happened to me)
The awkward moment when you realize that when your thinking your actually in a very twisted way kind of talking to yourself ...
That awkward moment when you someone french in your french city from France ask you something and you answer in Korean... Yep, my life is so much about drama that when I apologize I want to bow...
LLL78 wrote: The awkward moment when you realize that when your thinking your actually in a very twisted way kind of talking to yourself ...

I +1 that...and when some people in the street (or from their cars) look at you like you're some crazy girl...
That awkward moment when you answer the phone and almost say "Yoboseyo"