Bridal Mask
My Love From Another Star 

Arang and the Magistrate
It's Okay, That's Love
Jealousy Incarnate
A Beautiful Mind
Bad Guys
Go Ho's Starry Night
Memory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I can make at least one person watch this T^T   ^^;
songyi .. you have a lot of good dramas in your plan to watch list .. but i will say watch secret , it's my fav. asian drama not only korean :) 
Secret is what I plan on watching next!

I recommend you watch Liar Game or Kill Me Heal Me
as @RueXie said 'you have a lot of good dramas in your plan to watch list' and secret is a good drama but here's my suggestion, watch 
Chief Kim- very very light comedy. no tragedies, no revenge or anything like that. or even romance for that matter. just office-drama-comedy. 
or 
My Wife’s Having an Affair this Week- full of drama. and as the title suggests it is about the most complex issue that one might face in their daily life. just as the issue is sensitive, the drama handles every aspect of it slowly and carefully. it is very different than all the other romance dramas. the issue is raised in On The Way To The Airport, another very good drama and close to my heart, but that one has different set of circumstances(it is very romantic in the first half where the adultery happens and gets very serious into the later half to solve the problems), and so, handles things differently. My Wife’s Having an Affair this Week is very close to the reality. 
History of the Salaryman
"Age of Youth 2" (will air in 2 weeks)! Am also planning to watch it! :)