@RouRou: Drop Evasive Inquiry Agency it was so boring blech.
chimeracloud wrote: @RouRou:

Drop Evasive Inquiry Agency it was so boring blech.

Drop Full House unless you like to watch people clean their houses. Okay I admit the beginning is funny and the ending too but most of the drama is useless.
@ Hava, you should keep Proposal Daisakusen! I thought it was interesting.
@ HAVA-RAVA

From PtW list:

I Come With the Rain - watch only if you are huge Kimura fan, his role there is nicely done and camera work is ok but all other aspects are big failure. This movie wants to be deep and serious and...but it doesnt manage make it true.

Ma Boy - very poor adaption of manga ( what was good one), main male lead has fitting face and so unfitting body (not androgynous) or he isnt good actor bc there is grown up men who can play females so easily and are so natural (Kimura Takuya, I posted vid into hes thread where he is doing BEYONCE imitation), it is painful to watch how he tries bc this makes all his acting wooden and stiff and all his male side still shows off. In manga it was main point that he could pull out playing girl so easily and elequantly that nobody suspected and all people thought about him like godess. If this point is gone - all meaning to make this story is gone too. Other actors are so-so or less into their roles.

The Tale of Genji - poor adaption of splendid novel ( what i have read - all 2000+ pages), main lead isnt convinsing, not by acting and not by looks. This movie is just alot of wasted money by makers, there is already many adaptions of Genji story what are better. One what i can recommend is anime: http://myanimelist.net/anime/5155/Genji_Monogatari_Sennenki

From On Hold list:

I Am Sam - if you drop it you really dont lose anything but you win some time to watch better dramas.
@Raincat Drop: Yokai Ningen Bem. It just was kind of boring and didn't really have much of a point to me. I mean it's something you should watch only if you have nothing else to watch.
lol, I was totally skipped. @Chimeracloud To The Beautiful You-give it another try, it's a good drama...though not as funny as Hana Kimi it has its moments.
jacqueline wrote: lol, I was totally skipped.
@Chimeracloud
To The Beautiful You-give it another try, it's a good drama...though not as funny as Hana Kimi it has its moments.

:D i thought you just commented and not takeing part in game bc you sugest keep not drop - it is here "Drop It" game.
So...to make up it to you:

You should drop from your Plan to Watch list:

Ma Boy - very poor adaption of manga ( what was good one), main male lead has fitting face and so unfitting body (not androgynous) or he isnt good actor bc there is grown up men who can play females so easily and are so natural (Kimura Takuya, I posted vid into hes thread where he is doing BEYONCE imitation), it is painful to watch how he tries bc this makes all his acting wooden and stiff and all his male side still shows off. In manga it was main point that he could pull out playing girl so easily and elequantly that nobody suspected and all people thought about him like godess. If this point is gone - all meaning to make this story is gone too. Other actors are so-so or less into their roles.
(sry. i copy-pasted it from mine earlier post)

From your On Hold list you should drop:

Flower Boy Ramyun Shop - bc it is one drama what failed to do what makers planned, it was supoused to be parody of all rom-com drama clishes. But....to understand from where all thous clishe scenes are taken you should watch before tons and tons of old and new dramas. Without it you feel that one side must be crazy : you or director of drama. It has loop holes, unfinshed story lines, characters personality changes from blink of eye, there isnt any logic....

Idea to make this kind drama was great but sadly they didnt pull it out....bc very few people could injoy and understand it, some watchers taked it by face value or just where crazy-fans of actors and didnt care about plot. Finally makers got that and drama episode number was cut, so ending is even more weird than drama itself. Next Flowerboy dramas are done in different key.
Anyway - til you dont have watched old rom-com dramas ( 1980 - 2005 ) classics and seen all new dramas (2005 -...) it is kinda meaningless to watch.
------------------------------------------------
Next player, please take up Chimeracloud bc there wasnt "drop it " suggestion made :D :D
jacqueline wrote: @ Hava, you should keep Proposal Daisakusen!
I thought it was interesting.

Trust me, as much as I love the cast the drama isn't enough interesting for me to continue it T^T

Raincat wrote: @ HAVA-RAVA

From PtW list:

I Come With the Rain - watch only if you are huge Kimura fan, his role there is nicely done and camera work is ok but all other aspects are big failure. This movie wants to be deep and serious and...but it doesnt manage make it true.

The Tale of Genji - poor adaption of splendid novel ( what i have read - all 2000+ pages), main lead isnt convinsing, not by acting and not by looks. This movie is just alot of wasted money by makers, there is already many adaptions of Genji story what are better. One what i can recommend is anime: http://myanimelist.net/anime/5155/Genji_Monogatari_Sennenki

From On Hold list:

I Am Sam - if you drop it you really dont lose anything but you win some time to watch better dramas.

I am KimuTaku fan ~~

Ma Boy isn't that long and I'm used to stones on screen *sarcastic*

Tale of Genji - I didn't even know I've added it to my list...

I Am Sam - if I watch this one day it's only because of TOP

Raincat wrote:
------------------------------------------------
Next player, please take up Chimeracloud bc there wasnt "drop it " suggestion made :D :D

okay then ~

Full House. Same as I commented above in my previous post.
@HAVA-RAVA Drop: Big: please, please.
malu_mad wrote: @HAVA-RAVA

Drop: Big: please, please.

Drop Holy Land
@TranquilKnight Drop Nana and Nana 2. I dunno, I just didn't find the movies that great a watch.
@chimeracloud Good God drop Koishite Akuma like a hot potato. Save yourself.
So from @chifunii list drop Boku to Star no 99 Nichi!!
Chifunii wrote: @chimeracloud

Good God drop Koishite Akuma like a hot potato. Save yourself.

Drop Korean drama My Girl...I found it extremely boring. Storyline is not that great either. I only watched it for Lee Jun Ki.
Drop Hana Kimi Remake! There is SO no need =-=; It's the exact same thing with coughlessattractivepeoplecough (But bump up Don Quixote on your watch list--it was fantastic!) (I'm totally only watching My Girl for Lee Jun Ki though T_T) hahaha!