to @Rainedon: Hana Yori Dango :Keep it!
Rainedon wrote: I sort of don't understand the last part of your drop suggestion. Can you elaborate further?
As for watching all those dramas in my list, I don't sleep much. :(

CLEAR for you because I do't know a lot of the dramas/ movies in your list and those that I know are worth your time.

ops sorry I think looking at your list made me feel confused. way too long so I thought was looking at your PTW w/c is not. all the drama i told you to dropped was your completed list sorry. You don't sleep? how do you get your energy back? so let me see your list one more time! :D
You can drop Jumong, I skipped a lot and fall asleep a lot while watching it. K-Pop ultimate audition and Time slip dr Jin [just my opinion, I know its not in my list, I deleted them its all waste of my time]
From Bettyboop I need romance watch it!
what a long list you have there! from your PTW- Dream high 2, Switch girl 1& 2 and hotaru no hikari 2 they are all boring.
Should i go back to your list :D or declare you clear!?
You can go back to my list...I gave you clear because I haven't heard of the ones in your list!! Hehehe :p
@shambles In my opinion Mary Stayed Out All Night, What's Up, Fox?, Monstar & Nail Shop Paris are all drop material.
@Versaillesyoo I think you should watch Secret Love! Well in my opinion anyway! I loved it! :p
Okay so you need to start Empress Ki right away ! There are already 26 episode out and subbed so it's not like you're going to run out of episode anytime soon, as long as you don't speedwatch.^^ Gu family Book is also a great drama you should start it. It's the best Saeguk Fusion Fantasy out there I think! King2Heart got a 10 from me, because of the acting, the music, and the incredible secondary couple. White Christmas is a drama you'll want to marathon. 8 episodes only and a the suspens is terrific. You won't expect the ending either. A great drama. You can definitely DROP When a Man loves a Woman. DROP IT ! Big disappointement here. The female lead frozen face got the best of me. And last, you can defiitely DROP 7th Grade Civil Servant. Definitely.
Thanks!! I really need to start those right away!! :D @Juniko you need to watch I hear your voice! This drama was really good! You can drop Queen of SOP! It was just boring!
Thanks ! I've been thinking about I hear your voice for a moment...
That's ok!! I would actually recommend that a lot!
but there is one thing : I don't like Yoon Sang Hyun. I already disliked him in Secret Garden and now to see him as main lead...I'm not sure....although I do like Lee Jong Suk.
I didn't like him in secret garden either! But I don't know why...but I quite liked him in this one!