Me too! Especially dissapointed if they mess up an adaptation of a novel with a good plot, say, Romance of the Condor Heroes 2014

I'm the type to always watch the newest remake of a drama I've already seen
not me

i am the type to stop watching the series for a while when it becomes bittersweet
Not me

Im the type who can watch a whole drama in a day or two if its that interesting.
Definitely me

I'm the type if I wait too long to start the next episode of a drama, I might never watch it again
@Joy Me too!! Lol you can define all my drama watching habits with that one sentence xD

I'm the type that tends to drop more completed dramas than ongoing ones. 
Hmm, not really.

I'm the person to use the skip forewards button alot, because i'm someone with a short attention span.
not me, i watch dramas all the way through to the end XD
I'm the type to rewatch my favorite dramas (especially the shorter web dramas).
Me too!! I've seen multiple dramas twice (oh my venus and strong woman do bong soon for example)

I'm the type that's had a dream starring someone from a drama I'm watching or have watched
Not me... sadly. xD

I'm the type to get sad when dropping the drama... XD (I am sad... right now... gosh what a nice drama did I watch and they just ruined everything... I can't. and here I thought it would be a next 'Chief Kim'-like good drama. OHMYGOSH... really...) #sosorryforthisguys :/
Me too...I get attached to the characters, but then it just doesn't do it for me.

I'm the type that likes comedy more than dramatic
Me too. I need something like that... I should go back to my variety tomorrow or some feel-good movies. xD

I am the type that likes to take a break from dramas, after I watch something really good.
@Mio Me too! After a really good drama, I take a break by going to Youtube to watch clips of my favorite drama scenes or videos of my kpop group biases. ;-)

I'm the type that spends more time on MDL than on instagram lol
Me too. (ahem I have IG but don't really use it xD)

I'm the type that likes to visit sites with Info about premiere dates of dramas, ratings and that stuff. :P
Not me

Not me but I research dramas to death to find a new good one.  
@ mio
I'm the type who has a hard time finding something good to eat if I get too hungry and then eat nothing...nothing sounds good
Not me. 

I'm the type who follows at least one music program live.