I've never seen one, but wouldn't be opposed to it.

I'm the type that hates when they kill off a character (usually a parent) to bring the leads together.
ME TOO

I'm the type that hates Boys over flowers
Not me... I don't like it, but it's not hate.

I'm the type that did not like Secret Forest. :P
I've never seen it...

I'm the type that couldn't get into Secret Garden  (Wait,,,is that the same thing?)
Me too...

I'm the type that doesn't ship a good bromance in a romantic light because sometimes that would cheapen a beautiful friendship
Not me.

I'm the type that loves strong female character in dramas.

@Katelynn Not me! I ship bromance... always! XD
Me too

I'm the type that loved Young Do from The heirs
@Mio  Me tooo 

haven't seen heirs
I'm the type that hates when there are nothing but evil females in a drama, give the girl a friend

haha @Mio I love a good bromance but sometimes the friendship is so beautiful I just don't wanna poke it and ruin it lol.  Sometimes I absolutely do though.
Not me. Did not watch that drama, yet.

I am the type that loves S2 more than S1 of Let's Eat.

@Katelynn ME TOO! Can they stop with evil SFL? I hate that... just add a good friend. It's so much better!
Not me never seen it

I'm the type that loves bad boys in dramas
@Otps4Life Me Me Me. xD hahaha

I am the type that loves vampires. :D
@Mio ME TOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm the type that loves historical dramas
@Otps4life Me too...which is why I absolutely loved Choi Young Do!!!! *ah, the romance that could have been*

as for historical dramas, I've never really seen one (Hwarang but thats it)

I'm the type that hates when a female lead is bad at crying (it takes away from the emotion in the scene when she's wailing like a banshee)
@Joy hahaha Me too.

I am the type that currently watches one drama without subtitles just to check how much I understand Korean. XD 
@Mio Not me xD
@Joy me too Young Do was perfection*-*

I'm the type that just absolutely adores dramas