me too (doesn't everyone?) 

I'm the type who doesn't need to watch a drama for romance 

Me too

I'm the type who prefers a good psychological drama than a romance one.

Me too

I will skip the part that's annoying and watch only the interesting ones.

May be because of that, I take too much of time to decide on what to watch next... Even though it's pretty famous am scared to start the one if it gets some real poor comments from few...

Me too

I’m th type to rewatch some of my favorites multiple times if nothing new seems to interest me. 

Me too

I'm the type to start multiple currently airing dramas so it doesn't feel like waiting

Not me

Whenever I watch a drama I want to experience to the full, So I always take one and finish one. I have never tried multiple dramas in my life.

But to take break I watched movie sometimes.

Not me.. Watch more than one drama at a time and forgets the one which is boring and drops it

Actually I'm the only person who watches and listen to K-pop and kdrama in my region ( coz I haven't seen one) .  So desperately trying to find one K-pop fan and desperately try to make one a K-pop fan 

Not me, There are several people including one of my daughters and her friends who watch dramas and love kpop, yippee!

I'm the type to take care of my 'responsibilities' first, then watch my dramas.

Me too 

I'm the type to prefer a night (or day) inside, sipping tea, while watching a drama/movie/reading a book, than going out.

Me too 

I'm the type to watch different genres after each other like a thriller after a romantic drama

Not me

I’m the type to watch only one drama at a time

Me too, mostly 

I'm the type to consider dropping a drama if I feel like I have to force myself watching it

Not me (I rarely, if ever, drop dramas. At most I put them at my Oh Hold list) 

I'm the type to keep looking up the characters/cast list while watching a drama, to make sense of who's who.