The Corrupted Wishing Game

This discussion has been closed.

Granted, but it gets infested with viruses every time you switch it on making you unable to do anything but look at it from a distance. I wish PD/scriptwriters wouldn't troll viewers with stupid/bad endings to awesome dramas.
Granted but the entire drama itself will have a rubbish storyline in order for the ending to be awesome I wish I was a director of a large company
Granted, but you'll receive no affection for the rest of your life. I wish I had a bigger screen to watch my drama on.
Granted, but the screen will fall on you the moment you get it. (LMAO, im so sorry)

I wish I was very good at studying.
Granted but then it becomes the only thing you are good at i wish i had more time to work on my cosplay outfits
Granted, but they rip very easily. I wish I could beat up that evil villian in my drama
granted but you will have to stay before 24 hours in the same room with him ( without beating him of course). I wish I could enter in the palace in Scarlet Heart drama.
granted, but you have to live there as a mouse.

I wish I could see the future.
Granted but then you go blind physicaly.

I wish I didn't have to go through this dang PMS every month.
Granted...you will become a man!!

I wish I could walk on the moon
Granted,,, you'll became moon rabbit,,,, 

i wish i am a multi-billionaire
Granted - however, you soon find out that the person you entrusted to take care of your fortune flakes out on you and runs off with your money, committing identity fraud along the way making you dirt poor and under suspicion by the police.

I wish Kpop groups would tour Europe more.
Granted but then ALL of your kpop biases died together on a plane crash right before their concert at the venue you were antecipating :(

I wish the kpop insdustry wasn't so abusive of the kpop idols.
Granted. But they would have comeback only every three years.

I wish could take a week off from work.
Granted, but you will have to do a lot of chores at home.

I wish my crush liked me back