I think im gonna have a mental breakdown trying to choose (and which idiot choose taemin over GD....I respect ur choice but I also understand it's shitty)

Taemin vs Taehyung

Lol, under normal circumstances I'd choose GD in a heartbeat but I've been on a Shinee kick and just watched Taemin's move for the umpteenth time now so...

Taemin vs Chen

Taemin vs. T.O.P

Taemin vs. Jonghyun 

lmao this thread is cancelled.

There's only G DRAGON vs G dragon vs g dragon vs Kwon Jiyong VS his cat

who can contend for the title :D

Jeana :

I second that....but u forgot another strong contender....Gdragon's hair in Fantastic Baby (you're lying if u don't think it had a personality of it's own)

Jeana :

Don't forget GD!

Oneesama:

I second that....but u forgot another strong contender....Gdragon's hair in Fantastic Baby (you're lying if u don't think it had a personality of it's own)

Ah yesss the seaweed hair. I apologize on the blasphemy on my part. But then to be fair we have to add his sushi hair at MAMA 2013 too DX

By the way fun fact I went to this Asian fusion restaurant and I tried both the yellow nagiri sushi that looked like this:

And the kimbap that looked like this:

And I could not stop laughing lmaoooo (they taste real awful if you haven't developed a taste for it tho. Especially the seaweed DX)

Origamy:

Don't forget GD!

ah yes, yes. He needs to wait in line tho Jeez ;)

Jeana :

Ah yesss the seaweed hair. I apologize on the blasphemy on my part. But then to be fair we have to add his sushi hair at MAMA 2013 too DX

By the way fun fact I went to this Asian fusion restaurant and I tried both the yellow nagiri sushi that looked like this:

And I could not stop laughing lmaoooo (they taste real awful if you haven't developed a taste for it tho. Especially the seaweed DX)

God, Taeyang's hair... tragic.

(I really miss the fauxhawk.)

Jeana :

ikr I remember the first time I tasted sushi at wtc exhibition. there were many different cuisines and my drama obsessed ass went for the sushi bc I was curious. it was tiny and I stuffed my mouth but the taste was unbearable. I couldn't believe ppl actually like that. I def don't have a taste for sushi. my friends really enjoyed it tho.

this thread went perfectly in the direction I expected it to. you cant call ur thread 'ruler of the kpop world' and not expect our very own kwon dragon to take over it

here's some 00s flashback

be careful or you'll get whiplash from the severe 00s aura it exudes