Even b4 U die or I die you know it will never happen..
Before i die want to see the moon, thats done now i can die
b4 i die i want to be *just the me* that never be bothered to anything or to anybody that think and say bad things about me.
Before I die I want to write a novel and have it published
b4 i die i will queue up for sure to buy your novel and get your autograph too :D
EJ_101 wrote: b4 i die i will queue up for sure to buy your novel and get your autograph too :D

lol Ok, I will hold you up to that.

Before I die I would like to learn how to play the sax
ofc! count me in & this what we do for our friends :D b4 I die i will jump up and down till the New Years count down is over....
That sounds fun. I might do that this New Years Before I die I will learn Korean
Before i die i want to travel some other country.
Before I die I want to go skydiving
Before i die i want to make my family happy any moments.
Before I die I would like to start a family of my own and be a good husband
b4 i die i'll make sure that I will not leave any trace's of my hidden agenda [planning to rule the Game forum thread] lol
lol That's a good one. I think your hidden agenda might come true. Before I die I will come up with a story about a girl in a red dress and carrying a red umbrella
RiceBall1209 wrote: lol That's a good one. I think your hidden agenda might come true.

Before I die I will come up with a story about a girl in a red dress and carrying a red umbrella

Before i die i will make sure to have a copy of that story and checked if my name will be mention on his dedication lol [and make sure its a kick ass zombieland plot an electrifying and full of intense feelings towards the super natural being lol]