Oh wait I will do the one above. I don't think @DoramaLove knows how to play this game. So for Shark....I have only seen a little of that drama but just personally I would have to pick Kim Nam Gil's character and for Hani Yori Dango which @DoramaLove picked I would have to agree with her on that and pick Matsujun's character as my favorite for that drama. Prosecutor Princess
Park Si Hoo Sungkyunkwan Scandal
Song Joong Ki, of course :) I discovered Song Joong Ki with that drama!!! My girl (korean)
Lee Jung Ki 100 yrs Inheritance
Eugene. Everyone else was just to hard to deal with. Lol. When a man falls in love.
I hate that drama so I have no one to choose to.

Hmm what about, Empress Ki [don't just look on the main cast they have so many good and talented actor here]
EJ_101 wrote: I hate that drama so I have no one to choose to.

Hmm what about, Empress Ki [don't just look on the main cast they have so many good and talented actor here]

Yep. I hated that drama too. It just was a really really bad drama.

I like Ha Ji Won in that drama. She's badass. Lol.

The reincarnation of money
Kang Ji Hwan Prime Minister and I
Lee Bum Soo & Yoon Shi Yoon & Chae Jung Ah & the little girl Coffee Prince
not seen this but I will choose the 2 young teens and EYH. Miss Korea
I have only seen a little of that drama but I will pick Lee Ki Woo's character because I am a fan of his. Let's Eat!
Doojoon's character Rooftop prince
I would have to chose Park Yoochun even though there are such good actors in this drama. Reply 1997
I haven't watched this yet...But since he is the only person I know Seo In Guk Master's sun
Kim Mi Kyung Queen of Ambition