Ask The Person Below You #2

This discussion has been closed.

If it is a 16 episode drama and I want to marathon it then I at least want to watch 10 on the first day and 6 on the next day! Which drama/s have you recently marathoned?
The Moon That Embraces the Sun. Rewatching it for the nth time already. I luv that drama even though I hate Han Ga In. What drama do you really hate and why?
Playful Kiss, because I hate the female main lead or the character (sorry to the fans I know there are many, no flames please) because I hated the way she throws herself at him all the time without showing self respect. If you could star in a drama/movie, what would it be? and Why?
bomskie wrote: Playful Kiss, because I hate the female main lead or the character (sorry to the fans I know there are many, no flames please) because I hated the way she throws herself at him all the time without showing self respect.

If you could star in a drama/movie, what would it be? and Why?

You're all surrounded. & why- so i can snuggle next to Seo Pan Seok & Park Tae Il.

What currently airing drama that you like so much & you are planning to re-watch it again?
I am only watching Angel eyes at the moment and I would definitely watch it again! Which non airing drama have you watched more than 3 times?
shambles wrote: I am only watching Angel eyes at the moment and I would definitely watch it again!

Which non airing drama have you watched more than 3 times?

i havent watched any drama 3 times yet..and sadly..Angel Eyes is annoying the hell out of me but i need to know how it ends

which drama cast would you push off a cliff if you could?
Chikara67 wrote: i havent watched any drama 3 times yet..and sadly..Angel Eyes is annoying the hell out of me but i need to know how it ends

which drama cast would you push off a cliff if you could?

so far in my list none! If I don't like the cast in a crama, I never bother to put it in my PTW list or not even in my dreams.

DO you have a drama cast would you like to push off the cliff or they already fell into your imaginary cliff?
Ummm I sorry to all the people that liked this drama but 'You who came from the stars'. Id push that drama off the cliff!!! Which drama in your drama list have you given the lowest score to?
Well I have a couple of dramas I gave the score of 3 to: I Need Romance, Playful Kiss & Oohala Couple Do you have a drama that everyone hates but you love?
Ummm not that I know of! It's mostly the opposite...I usually don't like some dramas that everybody else like! Do you have a drama you don't like but everybody else loves?
You're Beautiful. The only character I liked was Jeremy, otherwise the drama was too over-dramatic for my taste. Is there one scene or episode from your favorite drama that you re-watch just for that part?
episode 8 of Last Cinderella when Hiroto and Sakura finally consummate their relationship, it was sweet and sexy all at the same time worst drama you ever sat through just so you could look at the male lead?
Im sorry guys who liked this drama but You who came from the stars...Loved the male lead he is HOT!! watched the drama so I could look at him!! :D Is there a drama where you thought the lead actor/actress was absolutely terrible?
I realize alot of people like Park Shin Hye but I can't stand to watch her in You're Beautiful. She's a very limited actress and it shows, especially in that drama. Is there a drama or movie you refuse to watch because of the actor/actress?
If Wang Ji Hye is playing lead, I will not watch it. Now if she shows up as part of the supporting cast, it depends on if I like the leads in the show that will determine if I will stomach watching her. What is your least favorite genre in dramas/movies and if your favorite actor/actresses decided to only work within that genre, would that make a difference in your choice?