@ Kween Phoenix: Please mind the rules next time: „Please post only 3 titles at a time to give others a chance to answer, unless the topic is stalled and there are no further answers.“ (see first post)

10 Titles where ML/FL is also a celebrity actor/actress

1. Keun Cheewit - FL is a well known TV actress

2. Vice Versa - One of the ML is a famous celebrity actor

_Shinigami_:

@ Kween Phoenix: Please mind the rules next time: „Please post only 3 titles at a time to give others a chance to answer, unless the topic is stalled and there are no further answers.“ (see first post)

sorry I am not aware about this rule.. Thank you for reminding me about this

3.A Love To Kill FL is an actress
4.Love To Hate You ML is an actor

5. Lovely runner - The ML is a famous idol and actor

6. Payakorn sorn ruk - The ML is an actor

7.  Record of youth - The ML is an actor

8. Father Is Strange - ML is an actor

9. Touch Your Heart - FL is an actress

10. Do You Like Brahms? - ML is a world famous pianist

10. To My Star - ML is an actor

Someone else can pick the next topic.

10 dramas with a plot twist about the main villain you didn't see was coming

1. W:Two Worlds - the murderer from the comics didn't exist, ML wasn't supposed to catch him, it was just a plot twist to make him stronger

2. My Name - ML being revealed as FL’s dad’s murderer after we’ve seen him care for her and try to help her avenge her dad’s death by catching the murderer aka him

3. See You In My 19th Life - I didn't expect that one who cursed FL wasn't villain but she herself

4. Nakark Kaew (2018) - Lookkaew's mother (the villian) is not really her mother. She is actually a woman who killed Lookkaew's mother and got plastic surgery to look exactly like her to take her place.

5. The Victims' Game - one interesting big plot.... 

6. Vincenzo (I remember seeing an interview that Taec Yeon didn't know he was the villain either, cause they don't usually give the entire script to the actors)

7. Mouse

0330dramalove:

6. Vincenzo (I remember seeing an interview that Taec Yeon didn't know he was the villain either, cause they don't usually give the entire script to the actors)

7. Mouse

Wow, I didn't know that about #6. I've seen it, just didn't know that about that person. Hope that was a vague enough comment yet still made sense :p

0330dramalove:

7. Mouse

Please, don't hide titles under spoiler tag, hide only spoilers

Or people won't find out what dramas are you talking about