Six Flying Dragons
Legend of the blue sea.

Wasn't expecting much from LMH anyway and writing was mediocre but my big problem was the acting from JJH I found it awkward and cringeworthy. so surprised and disappointed as I loved her character (and acting) in My Love from another star.
My little Princess, All About My Romance
Nirvana in fire, episode 10. Just couldn't get into it. 
wow alot of you dropped Doctors... thanks for the warming

unfortunately,i have dropped some dramas:
My love from the stars: i didn't like the male leads it was just to plain for me like a plate (12/20)
Oh my venus: i didn't get the relationship betweet the leads... it wasn't cute or deep or anything well...sexy maybe (8/16)

and i have dropped alot of dramas after the 1st ep like... strong woman, kill me heal me, repply 1988, general and i, playful kiss (after 10 min), etc

Because of You (remake of Come! Jang Bo Ri) I only tried it since I love CJB but I just can't connect with the Chinese actors and it feels boring like I'm forcing myself to watch it meanwhile I love the Korean actors more, and CJB is more addicting as a makjang (which is what I look more forward to than the romance but the c-drama title/poster makes it look more like a romance drama than family drama) 

To all the guys who loved me 

The first few episodes were intriguing and had potential but halfway through, turned into a cliche fest of unbearable characters. I wanted to watch this for Hwang Jung Eum coz I love her but even she couldn't save this show. I feel like the  slow pace of the drama littered with filler scenes and side characters stunted it's potential.

The Japanese version of BoF. I could barely finish the first episode. I powered through though to give it a chance, but the ML is so awful... He even makes me feel better about ML in BoF. But yeah, I can't bring myself to watch anymore of the Japanese version. So I can for sure say I dropped it.

itsmeash:

The Japanese version of BoF. I could barely finish the first episode. I powered through though to give it a chance, but the ML is so awful... He even makes me feel better about ML in BoF. But yeah, I can't bring myself to watch anymore of the Japanese version. So I can for sure say I dropped it.

Why did you drop it Lmao... It was so good...

You who came from the stars