AthenaTheStorierX:

Hello lovelies! In just a couple of weeks, I will be announcing the next batch of results from the ongoing voting lists! Make sure to update your votes (which titles and which order) by May 1st!

Check out last year's results here, and as always, the voting lists can be found here

(And feel free to discuss your votes in here as well. We're not just about the upcoming GLs, tell us about your fav previously released ones too!)

Don't forget to pop into the Voting Lists and update everything before May 1st!!

Soljiwan:

These badges look amazing ! Tysm for making them Athena :)

Thank you! (Also thank you for the club shout out on your profile ^-^)

AthenaTheStorierX:

Welcome to the party! We're all extremely happy about the line up of upcoming dramas! Have you checked out our voting list of upcoming works? https://mydramalist.com/list/1Xzxdow3

I have! I'm excited to see some mystery/thrillers among the upcoming dramas.

AthenaTheStorierX:

Also want to quickly spotlight H'our Channel's latest GL announcement: "Design You Beside Me"

Gotta love H'our Channel's consistency at putting out GLs. Love them fr.

I love that about them!

AthenaTheStorierX:
Gotta love H'our Channel's consistency at putting out GLs. Love them fr.

I love their channel too. If only their dramas were a bit longer - like Making Memorable Memories - that was amazing. The short ones are great too, but gone too fast.

Guys, I need help... There's no synopsis on "Little Cupid" but it looks so cute so I wanna know what it's about before watching it. Can anyone give me a short description?

23.5 hands down the best GL I've seen since GAP. <3

mj_babec358:

Guys, I need help... There's no synopsis on "Little Cupid" but it looks so cute so I wanna know what it's about before watching it. Can anyone give me a short description?

i havent watched it yet, but i'm pretty sure one of the women has a child and ends up falling for the babysitter!! i apologize if im wrong tho

Emma:

23.5 hands down the best GL I've seen since GAP. <3

each episode gets better and better! really, this show makes me so unbelievably happy. this episode was phenomenal. ongsasun aylinluna nidabambam mean the world to me

mj_babec358:

One woman has to take care of her brother's daughter (or something - it is not her own child) and her brother hires also a babysitter to help her with it. And so they take care of the kid together and... :) It is nice short drama.

kardasx:

One woman has to take care of her brother's daughter (or something - it is not her own child) and her brother hires also a babysitter to help her with it. And so they take care of the kid together and... :) It is nice short drama.

oooh i thought it was her child! thanks for the correct synopsis!

kardasx:

Thanks a lot!!

Everyone, apparently the spin off for the side couple from Deep Night has started filming! both characters are women in their 40's!

https://twitter.com/GlThinker/status/1784606241873895893?t=cYA2L3vtPH6eed6esJzzbA&s=19

Watched a few GL short films today including No Distance Left to Run! This one was so sad, I wish it wasn't like that. But I liked it very much!

mermysteries:

Everyone, apparently the spin off for the side couple from Deep Night has started filming! both characters are women in their 40's!

https://twitter.com/GlThinker/status/1784606241873895893?t=cYA2L3vtPH6eed6esJzzbA&s=19

Oooooh that's so great! Do we know if it's just a special episode or a whole spinoff series? 

Or I guess can anyone fluent in thai translate what was said? I don't really trust Google translate for anything besides vague translations.

leea:

Oooooh that's so great! Do we know if it's just a special episode or a whole spinoff series? 

Or I guess can anyone fluent in thai translate what was said? I don't really trust Google translate for anything besides vague translations.

i really hope it's at least a mini series!! fingers crossed 

AthenaTheStorierX:

My beloved RedQ Studio has announced their latest GL. MDL Page has been submitted so sit tight!

In the meantime! Check out their other works!

≥75℃Love Tech | Girlfriend Project Day 1 

To The X Who Hated Me (From Red Q) is up on MDL now:  https://mydramalist.com/768727-to-the-x-who-hated-me