Chun Mo Rionnag:

Apparently, this has the go-ahead for Season 2, and I was informed today that there will be a release of uncensored scenes, whether that pushes it over into traditional BL, who knows? Some uncut series just have added violence rather than romance, so it's a waiting game.

uncut =/= uncensored

Wouldn't they have to make it BL for the sequel that takes place 8 years late? Because the whole reason it is 8 years later is that Gu Ha's brother tries to kill Bae Luo Yin in the novel cuz he disapproves of their sexual relationship.

I don't remember correctly, he tries to kill him because he disapproves or because he is jealous about the bond between GH and BLY ?

drogon:

uncut =/= uncensored

Exactly! People shouldn't spazz out thinking we'll get make-out sessions like in "Stay By My Side".

Okay now tell me what kind of brothers KISS each other when :

1. The power goes off in a class room full of students .
  2.  One of them is still sleeping n the other one is admiring him.

Guys Idk,  but for me IT IS A BL !!!

R1SE_11:

Okay now tell me what kind of brothers KISS each other when :

1. The power goes off in a class room full of students .
  2.  One of them is still sleeping n the other one is admiring him.

Guys Idk,  but for me IT IS A BL !!!

In the two episodes today there were at least three reveals that the guys are in a sexual relationship. 

Starting with the tube of lube. ???

OMG, I haven't seen the new eps.  Now I'm super psyched~  thanks guys!

I would like to know your opinion when you will watch them

FreshKicks:

In the two episodes today there were at least three reveals that the guys are in a sexual relationship. 

Starting with the tube of lube. ???

Lube???  Are you sure?

Well it is implicit but it has to be that

drogon:

Well it is implicit but it has to be that

I looked at the size of the bottle and had my doubts obviously dont know all products, but if that was lube, I'm dead dead!! Its innuendo galore!

Yeah the size is weird but what a guy who has a tube in his bed doesn't want his father to know ?

misspulane:

I looked at the size of the bottle and had my doubts obviously dont know all products, but if that was lube, I'm dead dead!! Its innuendo galore!

In the BTS clip for filming the scene where Wu Bi has Su Yu on the floor and is angrily trying to wrestle his clothes off, the director tries to decide on the best placement of the tube of lube on the floor next to them.

(But when I rewatched the scene in the series I didn't spot the lube anywhere.)

After Wu Bi smears the lube on his dad's lips, the way he can barely contain his glee after his dad walks away indicates that he had just done something very naughty. Which makes more sense if that substance was the lube he uses to bang his boyfriend. ?

FreshKicks:

In the BTS clip for filming the scene where Wu Bi has Su Yu on the floor and is angrily trying to wrestle his clothes off, the director tries to decide on the best placement of the tube of lube on the floor next to them.

(But when I rewatched the scene in the series I didn't spot the lube anywhere.)

After Wu Bi smears the lube on his dad's lips, the way he can barely contain his glee after his dad walks away indicates that he had just done something very naughty. Which makes more sense if that substance was the lube he uses to bang his boyfriend. ?

Ah, I see. That's critical information ?

And on that note, the lube suggests they've gone all the way ...wow! 

drogon:

Yeah the size is weird but what a guy who has a tube in his bed doesn't want his father to know ?

You make a lot of sense! Damn ?