It's pretty obvious, what they're trying to imply by back stretching, mysterious moisturiser and kisses in the dark... I think this drama is now as BL as it can be considering Chinese limitation on any "improper behaviour" shown in media.

Stay With Me is an extremely censored BL because of the censorship imposed in 2016 after its first installment Addicted. But in season 1, Su Yu and Wu Bi are still not in love. Rather their feelings are blooming and they are aware of it. That's why we've seen them being jealous and too much attracted to each other. Wi Bi's cousin Mo Yi knew that they are too much closer than any friends, but when he heard what Wu Bi told to that Vixen at the restaurant he became sure about his suspicions about them. Moreover, Stay With Me is based on the novel 'Are You Addicted?' by Chai Jidan which itself is a BL.

The unexpected accident is a turning point for their relationship where Wu Bi got severely injured as a faulty outcome of Mo Yi's conspiracy and jealousy for Su Yu being a possible shareholder with Mo and Wu family's business and property. If the production team ever make the season 2, then it will also be extremely censored. The production team can't take risk again like what happened before with Huang Jingyu and Xu Weizhou. If the government impose any prohibition over Xu Bin and Zhang Jiong Min it will create a bad effect over their carrier as they are already involved in other works together.

Stay With Me has portrait  Su Yu and Wu Bi's blooming love hidden behind a bromance. I hope, if the season 2 ever get released, there won't be any confusion about Su Yu and Wu Bi's love.

Isfar Kabir:
If the production team ever make the season 2, then it will also be extremely censored.

Season 2 will be an audio drama apparently.