Croatia - Bitange i princeze (Thugs and Princesses), hilarious show that ran for 5 seasons, loosely based on American sitcom Friends
Intro song
Well I live in the Netherlands but I've never seen a dutch series lmao, but I'm half Turkish so I'm gonna go with that since I've seen quite a lot:

Turkey:

1# Adini Feriha Koydum
Öyle Bir Geçer Zaman Ki
Menekese ile Halil
Ucurum
Yabanci Damat
Doktorlar
Kuzey Güney
Ezel
Egypt :  (as many folks doesn't know but when it comes to cinema and tv, Egypt is like the Hollywood of Arab world )

1) taht el saytara (under control) the main lead female Mariam, is an ex-heroin addict, goes back to Egypt after living in Dubai for 9 years with her husband Hatem. However, when she goes back to her homeland, her secrets and her old habits comes back to haunt her.

2) al sabaa wasaya (The Seven Commandments) Seven siblings decide to kill their old ill father after discovering that he has 28,000000 in his bank account, the story begins when his corpse mysteriously disappears from his locked room after the crime . ( it was a one spooky drama that scared the hell out of us .

3) wanoos ( the main character name) Wanoos comes from middle class neighborhoods, with a cheerful face and manipulative intelligence, he breaks into the life of Insherah and her family...  ( at the end you will discover that wanoos was Satan )

4) maa sabk el esrar (with premeditation) ... the lead female is a very famous lawyer. divorced and has three kids a teen boy (18 or 19) an early twenties girl and a kid (8 to 9 years) .. she met a man , very handsome, rich, runs a big company and they both fell in love ... once they got married , his mask fell off and he reveled  his devil side .. you won't even expect what he did to her and her kids .. and why he did that ?? you won't believe what is going on .. it was one of the best dramas ever ..