i need an Invitation too!!!
i hope someone kind enough to send me one will see this

Please send me an invite anyone T_T

Also idk if this is how it works but someone said that u need to download/seed contribute larger files? After you download something you contribute by allowing peers to get the file to, allow the torrent program to keep going for a couple hours for a good share ratio. I have enough experience to do this so if anyone will be willing to trust me and share an invite code i'd be happy to contribute to the website! i frequently download and watch shows/movies! thank u pls message me! ^^

ShotaSidePart:

I just checked my acct and I've been banned lol They are hella strict and it's not even worth the hassle -_-

Just received an email and I'm no longer banned lol

Besides this forum, would It usually be someone saying that the registration is open? I’m really sorry if the answer is blantantly obvious, just new to hearing Avistaz and it definitely sounds great if there is a chance to join, but not sure how.

Sel:

Besides this forum, would It usually be someone saying that the registration is open? I’m really sorry if the answer is blantantly obvious, just new to hearing Avistaz and it definitely sounds great if there is a chance to join, but not sure how.

As far as I know, this is once a year for a couple of days, but I doubt that you can count on it. Anyway, I hope someone that knows this better will enlighten us.

faarian:

As far as I know, this is once a year for a couple of days, but I doubt that you can count on it. Anyway, I hope someone that knows this better will enlighten us.

Thanks for the reply! I’ll just keep looking around

Sel:

Thanks for the reply! I’ll just keep looking around

Oh, more relevant answer: You've seen this, right?
https://www.reddit.com/user/avistaz/

Registrations were open in June and November 2019 last time, but it's not guaranteed when they will be open next. I'd recommend keeping on the lookout, here or on twitter through keywords, that's how I knew registrations were open last June and got in (if I'm not slammed with work and happen to not miss the info, I also try to post it here). Also, I see people requesting invites: I wouldn't count on it. As someone said before, you're responsible for the people you invite, and it's also very costly to get even one invitation. Given those factors, it's highly unlikely anyone would offer an invite, especially to people they don't know. The only real way to get in is to wait for registrations to open.

faarian:

Oh, more relevant answer: You've seen this, right?

I was quite bored so I read the whole thread, followed it straight away! Thank u

Sel:

I was quite bored so I read the whole thread, followed it straight away! Thank u

You're welcome!
I just noticed that registration was open a month ago for some short period, so we already missed another chance:)

faarian:

You're welcome!
I just noticed that registration was open a month ago for some short period, so we already missed another chance:)

No way! I seem to always miss out the fun 

faarian:

You're welcome!

if u dont mind me asking, how do u get notifs for when it opens for registration? im trying to check when theyre open so i can get into the next one lol

renna:

if u dont mind me asking, how do u get notifs for when it opens for registration? im trying to check when theyre open so i can get into the next one lol

No problem but as I said I just missed the last open registration a month ago. I mean I didn't notice that, so I'm not the right person to answer your question. The only thing coming to my mind is to  check the subredit everyday

You should be able to follow 

That way you should be notified. 

You might join the sister sites from the same network (if you care for the other content that is) when they are open and ask for invites to Avistaz once you meet requirements too (usually a given upload quota). Sign ups are usually on holidays season, though recently there were open for exoticaz