Thank you all for your contribution! I've updated the list.
And good job, DokutsuPop!
thank you for creating this thread :)
anasauria wrote: Thank you all for your contribution! I've updated the list.
And good job, DokutsuPop!

Thanks. I have also added this paste to my list as well as others I know of.
Since today retards at gooddrama decided to put some "awesome" message thats blocking subtitles for an abp users, since amount of ads at gooddrama is despicable, disabling abp is not an option, i tried using "rip" and "firebug" to get rid of this shit, it worked but after that i couldn't maximize the videoplayers , dose anyone here got a solution for this?
Wow, I just went on the website and saw what you meant. That's incredibly annoying of them. I don't think there is a way around it unfortunately :/
Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
My solutions: 1. Try yodrama. Or try a link from the Let's share links! thread 2. It's better to download the dramas... this way you won't be annoyed by stupid ads and you will watch it in a better quality, even HD ^__^
Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
Usually an episode has more links where u can watch it.... I've tried the last 2 links of Dating Agency:Cyrano ep 13 and they worked with subs for me. Don't know about other dramas...hmm
Ugh I can't believe gooddrama would stoop this low. Now they are just being users and taking advantage of the fact that dramacrazy is down. I am going to have to once again move on because no way in heck am I getting rid of my adblocker for them. Ads have viruses and crap, so gooddrama, farewell. >< Seriously, one of these days a site will come around just as good as Dramacrazy then we'll see who has the last laugh gooddrama!
The message still shows up for me even with ABP deactivated, but the amount of ads is atrocious. I see why they do that, but they can't possibly expect anyone to think that it's a good idea. It's one thing to put up a banner like MDL does, politely asking (Support MyDramaList by whitelisting us in your adblocking software), but another to just block the subs. With this attitude I can totally see why subbers wouldn't want their stuff to be uploaded to streaming sites and it doesn't really make me want to "support" GD. I saw people complaining about it to them on facebook, maybe they'll drop it if people complain enough, best solution until then is probably to find other sources.
i dont understand whats going on? goodrama is working fine for me, sure there are lots of ads up but i can just click hide ad and its gone? and the subs are working fine for me and there isnt any threat from the ads either? my internet protection says the sites safe?
If, for example, you need to watch the first part of an episode, try clicking on "part 2", then on "part 1" again...and the block should go away! If it doesn't, try repeating again! For me it works...
Hm I'll give it a try just, darn gooddrama, taking advantage of Dramacrazy people. :/ *sigh*
wow so many! I've been looking for this! thanks :D
Here's another one:

Japanese Dramas & Movies by J-addicts

Free - Download - Streaming - Unrated - Ninja - Samurai - J-drama - Movies - Quality - AVI format - English subtitles:

http://j-addicts.blogspot.com/
Thanks everyone for the links. :) For any of you who are currently using gooddrama.net, are you getting an outrageous number of ads before and while the video plays? I can't even watch anything on there because of all the ads. :\ Is anyone else having this problem? It wasn't like this before at all. Edit: Never mind. I just found a thread discussing this. >.<