Aklima:

Everyone pls do my Kpop quiz, it’s part of my college work so I will highly appreciate it if u spare your time to do this ?

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfJ1xNttcu_WCOaXquVhCQnrWNhinG5C1VTdfS3QDRJO-rrjg/viewform

Did it! It was very fun, thanks for the quiz! :))

Aklima:

Everyone pls do my Kpop quiz, it’s part of my college work so I will highly appreciate it if u spare your time to do this ?

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfJ1xNttcu_WCOaXquVhCQnrWNhinG5C1VTdfS3QDRJO-rrjg/viewform

Okay just finished it 

Aklima:

Everyone pls do my Kpop quiz, it’s part of my college work so I will highly appreciate it if u spare your time to do this <3

Done!

Thank you to everyone that done on my quiz, I’m getting a lot of responses than I expected to be. Seriously thank u y’all <333

Hi! Can I join? Here are my answers:

❧  When did you get into kpop and which group was it?   

The first song I listened to was "Gangnam Style" by PSY, and then I listened to some BIG BANG songs. Of course, love them! Then I saw a video of a boy group and thought that they weren't that good, decided to give them another chance because I was starting to understand the heavy work they have to do even for only a 3 min performance, especially the dancing and singing, and that's how I found BTS. Been with them since 2014 and will forever support them.

❧  Approximately how many groups do you stan? 

I heavily stan BTS, meaning I woke up at 4 am to see the new music video, I don't do this for any other.
But I am a multi-fan, I follow other groups and soloists beside them: CL; Mamamoo; BIG BANG; Red Velvet; IU; GOT7; Twice; Monsta X; Ateez; Woodz; (G)I-DLE; SHINee; Ikon; B.I; Wonho; TXT; Astro; Seventeen; P1Harmony;  TABBER; Lee Hi; B.A.P.; Jessi; BIBI; all AMOG artists and many others that now I can't think of, sorry...

❧  Who’s your ultimate kpop GROUP bias?
BTS and BIG BANG 

❧  Who’s your ultimate kpop IDOL bias?

BTS all 7 of them, each have a unique sparkle that cannot be compared to one another (or at least for me)

❧ What’s the funniest/weirdest way you stanned a group? 

Watching the new music video many times, and with my parent's phone too so will make more views. Done that five times and stopped. Now I try to watch the video as many times as possible, but I am not so obsessed about making views.

P.S. I know I may seem obsessed with BTS but I am not gonna talk about them all the time. I am attached to them because their music helped me get through tough times, and well in a way I grew up with them.
Ok finished ? Thank you

T-ARA from wayyyyy back!!!!

Cherry Bullet has disbanded as of April 22, 2024. We thank Remi, Jiwon, Chaerin, Bora, Yuju, May, and Haeyoon.

Snowstorm:

Cherry Bullet has disbanded as of April 22, 2024. We thank Remi, Jiwon, Chaerin, Bora, Yuju, May, and Haeyoon.

This is how I find out?! My girls?

Yujeong also left BB girls, it was a sad week. And the Hybe/Ador/Min Hee jin/Illit/Newjeans drama.

NATURE Officially Announces Disbandment After 6 Years