Yes :D
I went in 2014 for 8 days. I visited Tokyo, Kyoto and Nara.
I lived in Tokyo from 2005-2008, right after college! I miss it every day.
Not yet, but I go in October for 10 days. We're there for Halloween. ><
I am going to Tokyo in 48 hours!!! O_O
@HappySqueak your finally going!!!! Have fun and your going to love it!!! 
No, but it is my bucket list...
I went there last summer with a friend, for a bit more than a month. It was way better than expected. And I had high expectations.

First Week : Up to the North (Touhoku)
Arriving at Narita, we went directly to Nikko (magnificient place, Tokugawa's grave), then Sendai, Yamagata (and Yamadera, a mount/temple not far from the city), Shinjou, Sakata, Akita (for its Kanto Matsuri), Morioka (Sansa Odori Matsuri), Hachinohe and finaly Aomori (Nebuta Matsuri).

Second Week : Traveling to the south (Chubu-Kansai-Chugoku)
After Aomori's festival, we figured out that we didn't have time for Hokkaido so we didn't go further.
First destination while coming back down was Utsunomiya (where we were invited to eat suchi at a random jiisan's home, whom we had met in a train while going to Sendai), Kanazawa, Kyoto, Nara (for it's deers), Osaka, Himeji (for it's castle) and finally Hiroshima, our very favorite till then (for its food :p) (while there we went to Miyajima, a marvelous island in front of Hiroshima).

Third Week : In the South (Kyushu- Shikoku)
First stop after Hiroshima was Fukuoka/Hakata (where we went to a memorable baseball match between fukuoka hawks and osaka/kobe's orix buffaloes that we won), Karasu (at a friend's), Kagoshima (for Sakurajima), Kumamoto, Beppu (for all the onsens), Tokushima (for the Awa Odori Matsuri <3) and finally we went way back to Kanto region, to Gotenba.

A little break : 4 days of adventure
Gotenba was actually our destination near Fuji as we planned to climb it. and so we dit during the night, a stormy one, taking the subashiri rout. At that point, the railpass was already out of date, so we decided to go to Tokyo by foot, took almost 2 days : Gotemba-Odawara (38km, 1rst day), Odawara-Yokohama (61km, second day), couldn't go further, but well, it was pointless once at Yokohama, the landscape was already urban.

Last week : Tokyo ! 
Well a lot of things there : Nakano, Shinjuku, Shibuya, Harajuku, Asakusa, Akihabara, Ueno, Ikebukuro, Ginza... But well, Tokyo was like a whole new country, didn't have enough time.

Now I need to go to Hokkaido, Okinawa, and the japanese alps before being able to say "I've travelled all around Japan". And then I need to live there for like 1 year or two, in order to deepen a bit more the experience. And think i'll be satisfied then and I'll be able to move on. That's the plan.
Yes. I went there last April! I'm so lucky to see Sakura in full bloom and at the same time there was a Sakura Festival. I attended an exhibit of Sailormoon, saw Tokyo Tower, and had a glimpse of Mt. Fuji. I also experienced riding Bullet Train and was able to eat a legit Ramen! I took a visit on Hirosaki Castle, Meiji Shrine and Shinjuku Garden. Lastly, as I am an anime fanatic, I went to J-world, enjoying the attractions featured like Naruto, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece., etc. Hopefully next time, I will be able to visit Kyoto and Osaka.
Im Japanese living in Japan :)
Yes, I was. I spent 3 years from 2007 to 2010 in Tokyo. I  LOVED it very much and was very sad when I had come back home. I made great friends there and I even had a boyfriend too. I hope one day I can go back even only for a few weeks. I wonder how everything changed since I was there.
Yes I finally made it to Japan I'll say here for an entire month before I go back to work. I like it a lot I may even move here after I work a little while longer in the country where I currently work.
I lived in Japan for three years when I was younger xD
It's my dream to go to Japan one day 
Haven't yet. But it's a part of my bucket list. Hopefully in a year or two.
Yes, last year for 2 weeks. They have been the best weeks of my life. I'll go back in 2 years **fingers cross**