thatoldbooksmell:

Y'all side

This is crazy now.

https://x.com/afterrnoont/status/1702925473314226219?s=46&t=xCAJsYQU4UckJzVvlpQFyw

They literally did this GOLD of a drama DIRTY T.T I am getting disappointed with cdrama endings this year

If there is a second season, I would be open to this. I love all of the characters and would like to see more on the lost Feng lineage and the origins of Wufeng.  But second seasons are rare. I cannot think of many outside of Nirvana in Fire or Joy of Life. This drama may not have enough going for it to have a second season. If open endings are not done well, they are really frustrating. This appears to be the trend in C-dramas lately for some strange reason. For me, the ending was not cathartic, it did not allow the viewer to release the tension built up during the course of the drama. Even if it was a bad/sad ending, the viewer would have been able to find closure. The last five minutes actually built up that tension again instead of release it, which is frustrating. 

Demzlw:

Eng sub version is here https://x.com/dailyzlinghe/status/1703034681632104776?s=46&t=o7oiicOILrocXCfznlkpog

Do you have the link for the entire subbed thing?

PeachBlossomGoddess:

Hard to say bc  she didn't betray Wufeng she was just out spied by Gongmen. 

SGQ never betrayed Wufeng so whatever she said to GSJ was a lie.  That's why GSJ retrieved the tablet from her when she was telling him that she was expecting a child.

He let her go because he loved her.  

She wanted him dead by telling Wufeng's four wangs about GSJ's darkest hours.  SGQ never loved GSJ. 

okay.. i was expecting to see something off key as they made d story more complicated i knew the ending would have flaws.... with such a great war with wufeng i was shocked that GZ didnt let a guard or sometin excort her back home... they never showed lady lan"s lover.... and SGQ that liar....she didnt even ever kiss GSG so how come shes pregnant... and i love how he took the blueprint from her...if there will be a season two it will have to be a deity saving YWS becuz thats the cheif of WUFENG and her guard together against her and her def not having martial art skill sister....lemme compliment d ost of this drama cuz its mad good and how realistic they were in some situations like when YWS left valley she didnt magically change her outfit...i feel sad for that snow lords friend but young master hua's death made me cry cuz he wanted to make his dad proud....i honestly love this drama and ill give it 7/10

Enigma05:

Do you have the link for the entire subbed thing?

No not the entire thing. If you click on the profile of the person and scroll down you’ll see videos part 3 and 4,

143TWICE:

They literally did this GOLD of a drama DIRTY T.T I am getting disappointed with cdrama endings this year

Whooooa that’s annoying. But also made so much sense. Is this purely because of the scandal? I’d imagine if there was a season 2, they would’ve filmed all of it at the same time already?

PeachBlossomGoddess:

So did they sub the whole thing? Bc what you sent me was just 40 minutes of a 4 minute video. But in any case, the key message is that Ep 18 was the turning point for Ziyu where he decided to work with SJ.  After that its a lot of recapping the plot.

Yeah, I had to search from the users thread. He only posts parts 3/4 he’s missing one. 

But someone in the comments section made a point saying  when he said “yesterday was the grand finale.. well not grand finale” or something like that. It could be more for the fact that the express was out and not everyone would’ve watched it yet or he secretly eluded that there’s more 🥲🙃 

Just another guessing game 

Demzlw:

Yeah, I had to search from the users thread. He only posts parts 3/4 he’s missing one. 

But someone in the comments section made a point saying  when he said “yesterday was the grand finale.. well not grand finale” or something like that. It could be more for the fact that the express was out and not everyone would’ve watched it yet or he secretly eluded that there’s more 🥲🙃 

Just another guessing game 

No way can it just end and leave us hanging like this😭 IQIYI end this merciless game, we NEED answers!! So many questions left unanswered  😭😭  

Kind of interesting according to this twitter screenshot the actress herself said SGQ's story isnt finished? Hopefully this means theres some kind of bonus episode?

https://twitter.com/afterrnoont/status/1702899086096253274/photo/1

I’d be inclined to think so. I reckon there’s something we all don’t know about. 😂🙏🏻 it’s too early to tell. They’d all be waiting for the official broadcast date to end before they can spill anything. 

So much speculation but I reckon it’ll be best to just wait. There’s still a few more days. Haha

lagmonster:

Kind of interesting according to this twitter screenshot the actress herself said SGQ's story isnt finished? Hopefully this means theres some kind of bonus episode?

https://twitter.com/afterrnoont/status/1702899086096253274/photo/1

Oy 🤦🏻‍♀️. But you know, Thursday roles around and when VIPs end, there will be a fresh batch of hate and complaints lol. Honestly, I’d rather get a 5 minute or something extra episode then another season lol. Just end it, give us answers whichever way, let us move on. Plus I don’t think there’s enough material for a S2. And not sure I want to wait a decade for that anyways lol. 

Enigma05:

Oy 🤦🏻‍♀️. But you know, Thursday roles around and when VIPs end, there will be a fresh batch of hate and complaints lol. Honestly, I’d rather get a 5 minute or something extra episode then another season lol. Just end it, give us answers whichever way, let us move on. Plus I don’t think there’s enough material for a S2. And not sure I want to wait a decade for that anyways lol. 

Agreed! 5 mins would be great! 😂 but imagine if that 5 mins was another cliffhanger HAHAHA! I don’t think there’s enough material either. I would have imagined if there was a season 2 planned, they would’ve filmed it all in one go. It’s too much waste of ppls time, production set, and money to have to rebuild. They would’ve filmed it and halted on the editing before another release which to your point could still take ages. But it could be filmed already. 

Enigma05:

I don't think that would be wait of decades tho- this one was released only 6 months after shoot, even if they shoot another season it shouldn't take long, maybe just another year

mparthur:
She wanted him dead by telling Wufeng's four wangs about GSJ's darkest hours.  SGQ never loved GSJ. 

Yes I think this is a good observation. But this is also what will get her killed by Wufeng bc it wasn't SJ's darkest hour. They will never believe she was not in on it. Esp now that Yaqi is not there to defend her.