i really loved s1. S2 felt like it was taking a different approach and was being directed a bit differently than S1. I remember when the first ep of s2 releasing I felt a big drop in standards compared to S1 well this is just my opinion tho I still find S2 enjoyable just not as consistent as S1 where every ep I watched was really great S2 tho had some good eps and not soo good ones. Overall its still a great drama just not on par with S1

I enjoy season 2 a lot, even more than season 1. I love the themes of season 2 more, and personally I think the patient stories in season 2 are handled and written better. Season 2 also feels more impactful to me. 

I am!!! Actually during the first 3 or 4 eps of S1 I had no idea what's going on this is my first shin pd drama so i got confused about the story flow lmaooo but now in s2 I already know a lot about the characters so I am enjoying this more than s1

Tbh, I'm enjoying S2 more than S1. 

I loved how each episode focuses on an element in the lives of health care providers and their patients, and their families. There is a lot more depth. 

Eg:- An episode dedicated to the elderly, and an episode dedicated to the healthcare providers no one thanks because it's the doctors everyone sees.

I feel the same as well. Season 2 for me hasn't been as interesting as s1. I struggle to care about the cases now and the romance has been boring to watch imo. Like some times it has some cute moments but for the most part I have felt bored.

I thought it was only me who felt this way. Season 2 looks great too. It's just not much absorbing as season 1. 

I'm enjoying season 2, but I do think it has a different vibe to it that I could see  being off-putting to people who enjoyed season 1. Part of the charm of season 1 is that we got to learn about the main five, their personalities, who they were as doctors, who they were as med students, and how they played off of each other as a group of friends. In season 2, we already have a fairly grounded sense of who they are as people, and the show naturally seems more focused on the people around them, such as their families, patients, and hospital staff. I don't see this as a bad thing.

That being said, I do have two complaints about this season: How they handled the time skip and the lack of flashbacks to when they were younger.

I feel like, rather than have a time skip, they could have made time pass by quicker by skipping ahead gradually and making those events from the first few episodes be more spaced out over a year rather than be crammed into the first month or two of 2020, which would have been more reminiscent and consistent with how the story was told in season 1.

The lack of flashbacks also makes this season feel different from season 1. I wish they had showed progression and mirrored the passage of time by having flashbacks be when the 99 Crew were residents, kind of like what we saw with the Ik-Jun and Jung-won drawer incident.

i def feel the same way with this post above me ^^

I actually prefere season 2 to season 1, probably because im already invested in the characters and ss2 feels like it's fleshing a lot of them out a bit more 

Personally i am really enjoying season 2. I am enjoying it in a different way from how i enjoyed season 1, i feel like season 1 introduced me to these characters and got me invested in their stories and season 2 is investing me more in their stories and also those of the side characters. I love season 2 just as much as i loved season 1 and i don't feel like its boring rather its one of the only shows i can watch fully without being distracted. If i have to be distracted, i rewind to where i was before i was distracted, that is how invested i am. Also in season 2 we get to explore the loves that got unanswered in season 1 and i am really enjoying each episodes little touch of love. 

For me, i think the reason some people seem to love season 1 more is because it felt like a rollercoaster of emotions and unknown situations and season 2 feels more like a look into their lives without making it overly dramatic or creating situations that leave us frustrated as to what is to come. 

With that said, i am extremely sad i have to wait two weeks for the next episode.

Yeah I am actually enjoying Season 2 more than anythinggg..... and I like season 1 too but S2 I more and more fun 'cause it's weekly and the plots are awesome compared to S1.....

I get so excited when each episode of S2 releases that i watch them at the same time when they release otherwise I wouldn't be able to sleep that day .......

I hope there will be many many many and many seasons for this drama.....

Really loved s1 and enjoying s2 so far...<3

I like and dislike both equally :D There were parts I found boring in both seasons

Revising my earlier answer. I think I like season 1 waaaaaay better. The characters had more flavor and the narrative was more upbeat, and here, some acting are jarring. 

I know it is a slice of life type drama with multiple leads, but it just feels too off-beat at times. it doesn't carry an immersive narrative. Some of the emotional scenes gets cut off at the at the forefront of the climax, leaving you hanging to tackle another dynamic. And this happens at about 3-5times in 1 episode. it's like a push-pull  mechanism that leaves you hanging and frustrated. 

BUT the things I do follow so thoroughly in this drama are: Gom-Gom couple, Junwan-Jaehak bromance, and Rosa-Jungso super-friendship-maybe-will-turn-twilight-romance  couple. they are the MVP, especially the Junwan-Jaehak bromance...!!! 

Honestly I wasn't enjoying season 2 as much as season 1 until the last few episodes....I'm in love with Bear and ChuChu couple....It's the same excitement that I had for the winter garden couple in season 1