rohan__jindal  an hour ago

is this another story like scent of time?

• eliteles1  VIP 9 minutes ago

Hey, I read the plot there. I think it's quite different. (It all starts with an exchange of faces (it's not an exchange of souls, it's not reincarnation. It's that simple: an exchange of faces).⬅️ The tone of this drama is a dark style at times (in the investigation), a little supernatural (there is that tone). There is humor, there is romance (the blossoming, the discovery of love, the recognition of each other). And there are martial arts (mainly from the male protagonist). He's the investigating magistrate, and she's a coroner (they make a great partnership of brains, of co-workers). There is also the issue of relationships between parents and children (of first male protagonist and second male protagonist). And in the cases investigated there is a lot of conflict (in the stories about parents and sons and daughters, lovers, brothers, etc., schoolmates, etc. There is an evil mind behind the main crime of the story... and other crimes throughout the drama. The main couple's love blossoms amidst all this.
    ????????????????????????????
    The male lead, his character Pan Yue, is based on a true figure from Chinese history. He was one of the most beautiful men in China, there is a poem about him, but he was wronged, and it didn't end well. (But the drama gave him a much better fate).
    ?❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️?️?️?️?️?️?️?????????????????
    PS:
    This plot (as simple as it may seem) took 10 years to be polished.

nuthinwrongwith_JJY  an hour ago

@eliteles1 Hmmm, I'll try checking out Legend of Lord of Heaven, kinda campy fun. [UGH: No English subtitle!]

Just for U, his #1 fan: https://mydramalist.com/photos/qYwA65_3

• eliteles1  VIP a few seconds ago

Thanks. I will watch.??❄️

eliteles1  VIP 5 minutes ago

I'm sorry your experience was like this. But in my case I loved the drama. I loved the main couple (Liu Xue Yi and Ju Jing Yi), they are both beautiful and all their scenes were beautiful, poetic, full of understanding and mutual knowledge and trust. This story really showed their love blossoming (which I would correct: bloom again). And I would even like the two of them to film again in another drama (there is a rumor of a xianxia with them. I would be happy to know that this is true).
As for the second protagonist couple. I think they're both beautiful. But unlike you, I didn't see all that chemistry, but there are dialogues of mutual knowledge between them (which I found very interesting, and which I would like to see more development). And the friendship between the male lead and the second male protagonist (it's also something interesting) that I miss (I remember the conversation between the two about their respective fathers), those outbursts of children who suffer with their parents were very interesting. Pan Yue there was a reconciliation with his father (wonderful), I would have liked it and A Jiang had known about it..????❄️❄️❄️❄️?????
PS:
I noticed the sparks, but I feel that the shyness of the two shows in the interpretation (Liu Xue Yi and Ju Jing Yi). But...I loved it. It reminds me of the behind the scenes drama with them. She is so careful and kind to Liu Xue Yi (Remember to hold hands). Do not worry about me. That he was worried that she would fall on that platform (from the scene of the wolves, running after them), in the house of life and death.

iWarrenS
13 hours ago from iWarrenS iPhone 15

Congratulations to Ju Jingyi and Liu Xueyi for becoming the popular champions of Maoyan ancient puppet dramas in April 2024![打call]
https://m.weibo.cn/detail/5029184831493088
???????????????????

iWarrenS
11 hours ago from iWarrenS iPhone 15

When it comes to #Youku 2024 Dark horse drama in the first half of the year#, there must be Youku's well-deserved hit dark horse drama in 2024: Ju Jingyi and Liu Xueyi's "Flower Order"![Cool]
https://m.weibo.cn/detail/5029219671475225
✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️

Top Queen
5-1 03:55 By Whatever you wish is done

Liu Xueyi's new drama is about to be broadcast if I live elsewhere (What if), this is his third work broadcast this year, from spy warfare (Unshakable faith), ancient costumes (In Blossom) to modern cities (What if), there is no limit to the role, he is appropriate for the past and the present, the acting lines and appearance are all online, and He doesn't shoot internal dramas, the first two dramas are broadcast well, and the potential is very great.
????????????️?️?️?️