Take-chan's popularity should be soaring now, thanks to 'Rurouni Kenshin'. His portrayal as the titular character is spot on, from his small, agile frame, to the reddish tinge of his hair. Not forgetting the way he said 'Oro?' with that expression... I'm a big fangirl of him!
Since it's Take-chan's 24th birthday tomorrow, I thought of 'celebrating' his tanjoubi by posting a picture thread.

I just realise how many pictures I have of him together with Haruma. Wow. Might do a Rurouni Kenshin photo thread later.
Great pictures = D where have you found them?
Shugo-Shana wrote: Great pictures = D where have you found them?

Tumblr is my number one source. *teehee* I have quite a lot of his photos, from his Princess Princess D days up till now. Thought I'll share them and spread some Take-chan love. <3

I'll start on the Rurouni Kenshin set.
Rurouni Kenshin! He was amazing in it! I would love to see him to more action movies (*^^*)

Takeru and his wild locks <3
Takeru as Himura Kenshin. *spazz*

Please be reminded that none of these gifs belong to me and they are all taken from tumblr.
Omodetou tanjoubi, Takeru!

I'm looking forward to his two new movies which will be out this year. :D
Absolutely love him in all dramas I have seen him in. First drama with him was Mei-chan no Shitsuji where I fell in love with him. Rurouni Kenshin was the thing that made me think that he is really great actor too - loved him in there. Even started to watch Den-O because of him. Just watching or have in plan to see what I still didn't see with him and than can't wait for his next work.
ForeverEve wrote: Absolutely love him in all dramas I have seen him in. First drama with him was Mei-chan no Shitsuji where I fell in love with him. Rurouni Kenshin was the thing that made me think that he is really great actor too - loved him in there. Even started to watch Den-O because of him. Just watching or have in plan to see what I still didn't see with him and than can't wait for his next work.

I am on a Takeru marathon at the moment. Catching up on all his past works (which is quite a lot!). Den-Ois hilarious! I never would have watch a Kamen Rider series, but because of Takeru, I actually finish the whole entire season, lol! Try watching Saigo no Kizuna: Okinawa Hikisakareta Kyodai. I'm sure you'll weep buckets and respect Take-chan in portraying the character. He was so good in that documentary drama. I blubbered like a leaked faucet.
I'd guess I'm the only one who's literally alive on this thread, so I'll take the liberty to spruce things up. I'll start with a photo appreciation of how Take-chan had grown up in the industry ever since he first started in showbiz back in 2006.

Princess Princess D - First drama, 2006

Kamen Rider Den-O - 2007

Rookies - 2008

Mei-chan no Shitsuji - 2009

To be continued...
aidachan wrote: I am on a Takeru marathon at the moment. Catching up on all his past works (which is quite a lot!). Den-Ois hilarious! I never would have watch a Kamen Rider series, but because of Takeru, I actually finish the whole entire season, lol! Try watching Saigo no Kizuna: Okinawa Hikisakareta Kyodai. I'm sure you'll weep buckets and respect Take-chan in portraying the character. He was so good in that documentary drama. I blubbered like a leaked faucet.

I am actually also watching another Kamen Rider series, because of Shiraishi Shunya. But I wouldn't watch this if Takeru wouldn't be there. For now only seen first episode and he is incredibly funny in this. And I will watch that Saigo no Kizuna when I will have time for that. Thanks for advice :)
like i said before, Kamenashi and Sato are my japanese bias. i fell in love with Sato in Kamen Rider. i like the way he can act different types of personalities and do it so well. my love for him got bigger when i saw Kenshin and now in Tonbi. for me his an awesome actor and like a person he's so sweet and humble that my heart melt with only his voice.
ForeverEve wrote: I am actually also watching another Kamen Rider series, because of Shiraishi Shunya. But I wouldn't watch this if Takeru wouldn't be there. For now only seen first episode and he is incredibly funny in this. And I will watch that Saigo no Kizuna when I will have time for that. Thanks for advice :)

I'm unfamilar with that name, to be honest. But I'm kinda fond of the Kamen Rider series that I don't think it's surprising that I'll put Kamen Rider Kiva and Kamen Rider Kabuto in my plan yo watch list. *teehee*

vulescala wrote: like i said before, Kamenashi and Sato are my japanese bias. i fell in love with Sato in Kamen Rider. i like the way he can act different types of personalities and do it so well. my love for him got bigger when i saw Kenshin and now in Tonbi. for me his an awesome actor and like a person he's so sweet and humble that my heart melt with only his voice.

I think everyone simply fell in love with Take-chan's sweet and humble personality, ne? I watched the making of Rurouni Kenshin and it never cease to bring a smile to my face when he kept bowing and thanking the cast and crew of the movie, after filming had ended.

Pinky wrote: I shall spazz with you!!! :) Whoever made those gifs are awesome!

Yes! I need a spazzing buddy, haha! Those tumblr sited which I followed all make awesome gifs, that I felt like sharing all of theme here (which I don't think would be possible).