It was the j-drama LIFE, because I had really hard time too thanks to some of my classmates, when I was in high-school. But like Ayumu, I didn't give up either thanks to my best friend.
Koizora: The Movie - I thought I was watching a coming of age, teen romance. I wasn't ready to be kicked in the feels and ended up crying so hard. Still makes me tear up if I think about it for too long :'-(

Ouroboros drama - A good bromance is ALWAYS worth the watch! Plus Oguri Shun plays the 'bad guy' so well ^.^
For me, it would definitely be Confessions (movie), and 1 Liter of Tears, cliché as it may be. Confessions was a mind-boggling film with a plot that was, now that I think about it, very unrealistic. But it still ended up staying with me for quite a while, and I couldn't help telling basically every person I met to watch it. The cinematography was also pretty amazing along with the effect of the music. And 1 Liter of Tears does not need to be further talked about. It is just a drama everyone should watch for their own good. It has been 10 years since I've first watched it and it still slips into my mind once in a while.
And I'll just biased-ly add Rurouni Kenshin here, just cause I've been a huge fan of Kenshin for a very very long time and I've seen the films 1832748710 times. :)
Soredemo Ikite Yuku, practically about a never-ending tragedy. Painfully realistic yet managed to end in a better note for (most of) its characters even though the situation itself pretty much didn't change, it stands among my favorite fictions in any form
Confession, was the most exciting piece of fiction I've ever encountered. It's twisted and brutal yet still rooted from basic human values.
Lady Joker, aside from its masterful plot and brilliant characterization and acting; the quote 'beauty saves people from despair' will stay with me till the end of my time.

Mahoro Ekimae-i honestly didnt want it to and....ever.It could be 100 episode and i would still watch it.