--> I don't like rated music - to put someone on the spot for their taste in music is stressful. Music is meant to be enjoyed and shared happily. I would never rate someone else's music, but I would listen. That's why I come here, and not there. I assume a song touched you and you wanted to share here. If I haven't heard an artist, they are new to me. Keep it coming. ^^

Yeah, I wouldn't really like people downrating my fave songs but then again I don't really like half the songs posted in them anyways (most of them are k-pop here which I don't keep up with and sounds too artificial for me, I prefer songs with actual good melodies) 

BTW my previous comment here was more like an honest opinion, hope that didn't sound rude or anything.. I'm just the type to speak whatever's on my mind ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I'll include the titles here as you wish but I'm still leaving it out on other threads lol

Daisuke Ono's song ドラマティック (Dramatic) is my main motivation to watching Tokusatsu shows ever since I heard it in Ultraman Taiga movie trailer last month and still loving this song. Someone else told me it was a crossover film so I couldn't just watch it randomly, now I'm trying to watch all of them in order just to get to that movie. 

Sunset:
BTW my previous comment here was more like an honest opinion, hope that didn't sound rude or anything.. I'm just the type to speak whatever's on my mind ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I'll include the titles here as you wish but I'm still leaving it out on other threads lol

Not at all. I hope no one took my comments as rude. If so, I apologize. <3 Really you don't have to add anything.  Adding info is my way of promoting a band. If ppl know the band name, album, year of release, title and are interested they  have everything in cut and paste form to find more. Some ppl are afraid to tackle another language in music, and if giving the information helps. ^_^ I picked this song as an example. <3 this album.

pre-label indie フジファブリック (Fujifabric, Fuji Fabric) song "線香花火" (Sparkler, Senko Hanabi, etc) 2002 album "A La Carte" (アラカルト).

^ I try to do this on feed post. Pick a song, make some custom photos then write a few lines about the track and its artist. 

"Hikaru Toki (光るとき)" by Hitsuji Bungaku (羊文学).
Heike Monogatari anime OP.

^ I was just listening to "Tsubame" yesterday. I think this performance is included in the YAOSOBI film that's been released on March 23rd. I wonder if they'll allow me to add this film to the database. ((⇀‸↼))

Saigono Iiwake「最後の言い訳」 by Hideaki Tokunaga ( 徳永英明 )
Official MV: https://youtu.be/TyapKDAhr4E

Elite:
^ I try to do this on feed post. Pick a song, make some custom photos then write a few lines about the track and its artist.

After awhile it just becomes habit. :D

emo rock Q;indivi+Yusuke Chiba (チバユウスケ) song "ACACIA;" 2011 album "ACACIA;". I love his voice. 

I have already posted the new version a week ago. But I dug a bit deeper into it and found out that this YOASOBI track was actually inspired by the same manga/novel that the drama is adapted from.
The web drama:  Yume no Shizuku to Hoshi no Hana 

YOASOBI - "Tracing that Dream"「あの夢をなぞって」/ (Ano Yume wo Nazotte )
This one is the of version.

Marigold「マリーゴールド」by Aimyon (あいみょん )

if background music/scores counts, then I'll post this Ultraman - Nobuko Toda & Kazuma Jinnouchi