So one day in elementary (Grade 6) a girl told me she liked me and wanted to go out. "Going out" apparently meant being bf/gf at the time so I said sure why not? We did actually go out, she met the parents, went to movies and then we graduated elementary and we just drifted apart after, mainly because she went to a different school. 

That year was very new to me. She was very adventurous looking back at it. I really didn't know what she saw in me, we didn't even have the same class together but she was nice and I didn't have many friends of the opposite sex so it gave me something to look forward to.

I think as of right now, she's still back at my hometown, maybe engaged? I'd moved away years ago but I still see her on social media. I hope she's well. 

I used to have a crush on a boy. He was my year 5 classmate but often, he doesn't talk to me much at that time but I don't regret liking him. I liked him through year 5 to the first half of year 6 and somehow, I gradually stopped liking him and was planning to give up on him because he doesn't like me back, doesn't notice me much, thinks of me as his classmate and might had liked someone else. I admit that I felt a tiny bit sad but now I am over it. Now, we go to the same high school. Sometimes he passes by and doesn't see me but that is fine because I don't expect anything from him and I don't feel anything towards him anymore. I just hope he is doing well. I was childish back then and now, I am not. I have become more mature. I hope I find someone who likes me back and is willing to spend the rest of his life with me but I will probably wait a few years until mr right shows up.

I knew him since Elementary, I was a new student then. He never became my classmate not until I forgot my crush about him then we became classmates, desk mates to be exact. We became friends and nothing more nothing less as I am not that pretty.

It was a Christmas Party when I was in 3rd Grade(Yes, I know too young to have a crush) He was actually scolded by our Language Teacher(Their Adviser) for getting his hair cut and do it like a mohawk? Then I just saw myself staring at him and the background fades and became slow mo.

I was in Middle school when he became the boyfriend of the most Genius girl in our grade/batch. I was quite hurt as they actually PDA,  our teacher is actually supportive of them. I don't like the girl that much but I wanted to be their because they actually fit. They looks so cool and I wanted to be like them too. Now I still wanted to be like them but naahh they look so bad and their squad is a trash their personalities-I mean.

So eventually I let it go as weren't close and he's a jerk.

I am so boring lol.

As long as you let go and find someone else who is better. That is all that matters. I let go of my crush so I am glad you let go of him

Kai:
how is the one you adored in school doing now?

I'm doing fine, thanks.  :D

i meet him in my junior high school, maybe i fell in love in the first sight with him, and now has been 6-7 years ago, and 2 years since last i meet him but now, i still in love with him.

all these stories abt ur crushes are just too beautiful in their own way! even tho i have a couple of guy friends i have yet not met anyone who i have loved truly like you guys (well.... except my best friend, i truly love her a lot. lol! but she is my best friend) 

being in love is the most beautiful thing for a human to feel. but it also comes with heartaches. and being heartbroken before by a friend whom i considered close...... i think my heart is being cautious. im a very sensitive and emotional person,  not expressive but even the slightest things in life can move my heart and make me cry. but then again im just 16, and there is a long way for me to walk.

wish you all the very best in life. hope u all will be happy in the future with the person who you love and loves you the most!

It was easy to learn at school. I loved a lot of things at school. I really enjoyed drawing, singing, and even solving math problems. I didn't like writing essays, research papers, and other types of papers at school, so I constantly bought them from the site  , which sells the best research papers for which students pay at affordable prices.

I was an army brat and I met him when he was 11 and I was 12 the first time I saw him he was in the school's parking lot taking on 3 of the football players and kicking butt.  I remember it clearly and it always stuck with me because I never really saw fights.  He moved away after only being there for a year and I moved away cause my dad was transferring and then I moved back for high schol but I never knew that he was only 2 hours away from me the whole time.  I graduated and went to college and he showed up.  

I had a bad fight with my roommate and was walking in the rain (school was going to start soon) and my best friend pulled up in her red mustang and he was in the passenger seat and I recognized him as soon as I saw him.  But he didn't recognize me.  I told her no and was kicking myself the whole time I walked around and then she stopped me and he got out of the car and they made me get in (I wasn't really putting up a fight) and we talked and started to be friends.  But I was friendzoned and watched as he had girlfriend and another girlfriend until the summer that my house burned down his current gf that was/is my friend told him that I always had a crush on him (been pining for 2 years and he never noticed) and then she left.  We were standing outside of the library where I worked and he confronted me.  He wouldn't let me go into work until I told him so I blurted out that it was true and dashed into the library (my cheeks still turn red after all this time lol) But at the time it seemed pointless because he was still together with my friend.  So days passed until I got a message on yahoo messenger that she had gone and gotten married and left him behind.  It was him typing this to me and my mouth seriously dropped.  He asked if I could pick him up and I begged my friend who had a car.  We drove to where he was.  He met me at the Pilot (gas station) and she dared me to kiss him so I did right in front of everyone (didn't care) and he was shocked but happy and held my hand.  We moved in together 3 months after that, then got married 3 years later and have been together for 16 years and counting 

(that was the shortened version it wasn't easy and a lot of people were against us)

I love romances for this very reason everyone has a story and every story is different.  I love Le Coup because I felt that and could relate to it so much.   Thanks for reading hugs 

I love this, reading all of our answers.

I've started this drama and I'm loving it so much, the concept and how easy and simple slice of life it is.

Now, I'll tell you about the one  I adored in school: this was circa (2009)
He was older than me,  my best friend and the one I loved the most, for me it was love at first conversation, I met him through a friend in common and he was funny, talkative, extroverted and random, he was in high school and as time passed by I confessed my feelings for him but he wasn't ready and only saw me as a friend. For me it was fine, as long as we could stay together and hang out, talk, play games for hours in the afternoon or wtv.
Years passed I was in High school he graduated and entered college, just then we shared a really short relationship that for me those few months by his side were everything. However as I graduted school he got to know and now he was sure he couldn't reciprocated my feelings for him, he loved me bus just and a friend, he was really respectful and honest, he didn't wasnt to hurt me so he told me the truth. Nevertheless it hurt and I left, I lost contact with him in purpouse, years later the friend that introduced us let us met, and then again and again. The last time I saw him was like 3 years ago and I know he is fine, he has a lovely girlfriend and they both own many cats and dogs, hopefully he is really happy now,

Since then, I've had relationships and partners, I've been in love and finally I could understand him, is really hard to reject someone but is better to be honest from the beginning .

burhaaadmi:

I'm doing fine, thanks.  :D

LMAO

Hmmmmmm... I am definitely the type to fall in and out of love quickly (ik it sounds shameless, but I swear it's purer than it sounds), but here's to the first two guys I liked in school:

He was the new kid in class when I was 9, and sat behind me. Our first interaction was him asking me for a ruler, because he didn't have one. I started to like him, because he was specially nice to me. We would have our talks and smiles (would that be considered flirting at such a young age????). But you have to understand that I was very shy and definitely did not like bing the centre of attention. He confessed to me during class in front of a lot of his friends. To say I was embarrassed was an understatement. So I said I had work to do and not to talk to me like that during class again. Needless to say, he took it as a rejection and was cold to me after that. I was kinda hurt and sad, but did not have much to think bout then, since shortly after my family moved to England and here I am currently, years later, just thinking and hoping he's happy and doing well for himself, but also wondering if he actually like me for real and thinks of me once in while? I also wonder how I would feel if I were to ever see him again? That's the end of my first ever crush/like.

My second one was during my last years of primary at the age of 13. He was the new guy (I swear this is not on purpose) and we just kinda clicked. We were friends, almost best friends and I was secretly in love with him. But he was a bit of ladies man, the pretty boy most girls had a crush on. Naturally I never had the courage to confess and just swallowed my feelings. Since it was the last year of primary school, we ended up going to different secondary schools. We kept in touch for a while but distance always has an affect on relationships. Our conversations dwindled and we lost touch. Life goes on I guess, I hope he's doing well and maybe someday I'll contact him again and see how he's doing. I will admit though, that until recently most of my passwords were still saved by our initial : sns+baw=fe ( yes, yes you can shudder, even I also can't get over how cringe that it).

That's it, two guys I adored in school.

So far, every boys that I used to adore had settled down. got wife and kids.  when I heard they got family, I was, kinda disbelief and excited. lol. let me explain further.

My senior that I had a crush on him, made his own drama that I wanna laugh at. After years of pursue, he eventually married with his crush - my friend. I didn't go to their wedding.  The one that I invested so much while in high school. I even bother  to cook something for him. things I have never done before and after.

Another crush of mine. my former classmate. I regret for not doing justice for him. School's matter. We met in my university after years apart. He didn't say directly that he got a family.  But silence speaks volume. He looks proud and happy as husband and father. He always clumsy even in front of me. He always speaks good about me in front of others, often flatters me which is embarrassing for me. Damn it, if you often say I am really good person, why didn't you say you like me back then in the school?

A little, a nano part of me, felt a regret.  Should I make a confession back then?  Maybe we can alter the future. I'm pretty sure my mother will like him since our parents are colleagues. lol

My another crush  at the end of  my Uni. days, and he has a crush on me...I give up on him since we are in different faiths. No cure for that.