chase_kayden:

Oh, is that so? Well, I'm not sure since the person who replied said "husband" so I assume they're already married when XY asked XL to remove the bug.

I probably should have replied to that directly. Maybe she got married to him three times? I probably should go back and double-check, I just don't remember that occurring. 

Sirry Usly:

I probably should have replied to that directly. Maybe she got married to him three times? I probably should go back and double-check, I just don't remember that occurring. 

sorry I dont remember which chapter she marries him , I just say husband cos....that's who she marries at the end , "fiance" prolly the better term 

TurboMuffin:

sorry I dont remember which chapter she marries him , I just say husband cos....that's who she marries at the end , "fiance" prolly the better term 

Oh sorry, I hope I didn't come across weird. I just like rereading stuff in the story since I don't always remember everything that happened as it has been a while since I read it so sometimes I like to reread stuff. 

Sirry Usly:

I'm so glad they included the part/showed the part in the show where XY's grandpa asks her about the kind of man she wants and mentions XL and Jing. She clearly likes them both but she wants someone who will do everything and anything for her. 

XL was also so cute asking her to give up being a princess and travel with him in today's episodes. Sigh...what a tragically beautiful love story. 

Also from ep 30 trailer, it looks like we will be getting the blood fusion stuff soon and I am excited for that. 

My heart was melting nwhen he hasked her to run away /wandering around with him.... ?????????

Sirry Usly:

I'm so glad they included the part/showed the part in the show where XY's grandpa asks her about the kind of man she wants and mentions XL and Jing. She clearly likes them both but she wants someone who will do everything and anything for her. 

XL was also so cute asking her to give up being a princess and travel with him in today's episodes. Sigh...what a tragically beautiful love story. 

Also from ep 30 trailer, it looks like we will be getting the blood fusion stuff soon and I am excited for that. 

My heart was melting nwhen he hasked her to run away /wandering around with him.... ?????????

Sirry Usly:

Sirry Usly:

lux73:

That scene made me so sad. They clearly like each other but duty is keeping them from being together... Ugh, I want someone to write a fan fic. I suck at writing. I just love their moments together. YZ and TJC are doing a great job. They are both so expressive. Especially TJC and his eyes. 

TJC is acting more with his eyes in Ep. 23. You can totally see what he's feeling without even saying a word. Such a great actor ~

I know Tong Hua didn't give XL any inner monologues in the novel, except the epilogue, so TJC is doing such a phenomenal job. He's acting in actions than words.

When an actor can display their emotions with their eyes, you know they are good in acting.  This is very hard to do.

tofuscramble:

When an actor can display their emotions with their eyes, you know they are good in acting.  This is very hard to do.

ZWY is another one.  Viewers weep for him when he expresses his sorrow.  

Furball:

Yes, I think he gave up 1-2 lives to save XY after the cherry blossom death trap, at least 1 life to save Jing, at least 1 life to save XY after she poisons her cousin and self, and when XY’s bug was removed it really damaged his life span. So at minimum, that’s 5 lives right there? Someone else may have a more accurate  tally from the novel. 

1. Someone please correct me if I'm mistaken, but to my knowledge, XL did not lose any lives over saving XY after the cherry blossom maze trap. He fed her soul essence blood to slowly bring her back to life, but did not have to give up his life to nurse her back to life

2. To my knowledge, he also did not have to give up one of his lives to save Jing. 

3. When XL killed the loversbug, he used one or two of his lives to kill the loversbug.

I keep thinking that XL gave his life more than just once for XY, but they weren't during the incidents you mentioned in point 1 & 2.

tofuscramble:

Totally agree. I only know a few who can do this.

chase_kayden:

TJC is acting more with his eyes in Ep. 23. You can totally see what he's feeling without even saying a word. Such a great actor ~

I know Tong Hua didn't give XL any inner monologues in the novel, except the epilogue, so TJC is doing such a phenomenal job. He's acting in actions than words.

I could not agree more with this statement.  All the actors in this drama deserve praise for their work, but there is always one that stands apart.  I've often heard it called the "it" factor, and in this drama, hands down, this is Tan Jian Ci. To stand utterly still and yet convey a range of emotions displays a mastery of their craft.  I cannot wait to see what he does next. 

Kim MC:

I could not agree more with this statement.  All the actors in this drama deserve praise for their work, but there is always one that stands apart.  I've often heard it called the "it" factor, and in this drama, hands down, this is Tan Jian Ci. To stand utterly still and yet convey a range of emotions displays a mastery of their craft.  I cannot wait to see what he does next. 

Yes, TCJ is a fine actor as he's been in the acting game for quite some time.