Yes after todays eps I just can't see Youqin returning to his father willingly. Something has to happen for him to return. Either he's forced fed that elixir or whatever it is.Or YQ needs to come  up with a way to protect YT and he does it by going back. But seeing how emotionless he seems during the YQ/YT fight, I'm gonna say it's the latter :(. I just hope it doesn't last long. There are 8 eps left not too much time to dwell on esp since there's still so much stuff coming. 

RomanticRosebud_BL:

Yes after todays eps I just can't see Youqin returning to his father willingly. Something has to happen for him to return. Either he's forced fed that elixir or whatever it is.Or YQ needs to come  up with a way to protect YT and he does it by going back. But seeing how emotionless he seems during the YQ/YT fight, I'm gonna say it's the latter :(. I just hope it doesn't last long. There are 8 eps left not too much time to dwell on esp since there's still so much stuff coming. 

I feel like they try to seal Guixi and when she sacrifices herself is how they become separated. When she takes over the Void Realm, he isn't by her side anymore

brenda91:

I feel like they try to seal Guixi and when she sacrifices herself is how they become separated. When she takes over the Void Realm, he isn't by her side anymore

could be and sounds plausible. but I'm kind of worried that the Guxiu portal thing when we see her trapped and he's fighting his way to her is not til the end. His clothes is different in those two scenes. Just checked lol.  When the emperors have them trapped QK dies, he's wearing something black or dark blue and when they are in guxiu it's blue and white robe. Feels like they are leaving everything for the last 5 eps.

RomanticRosebud_BL:

could be and sounds plausible. but I'm kind of worried that the Guxiu portal thing when we see her trapped and he's fighting his way to her is not til the end. His clothes is different in those two scenes. Just checked lol.  When the emperors have them trapped QK dies, he's wearing something black or dark blue and when they are in guxiu it's blue and white robe. Feels like they are leaving everything for the last 5 eps.

I'm wondering if her demoness power will come from the Guixu though..like she absorbs it and transforms into her demoness version

By watching the trailers for eps 33-34 I have a little feeling that maybe the whole thing about YT not trusting YQ to protect her(from the novel) may sorta happen. In the trailer Youqin tells Chaofeng that he saw lots of wanted notices on them and that the 4 realms have made their move. CF answers that the Immortals won't have any mercy on them and neither should YQ. The look on his Youqin's face ay....... I have a feeling that he may hesitate to fight his father and it will all go downhill. he is still his father but----- it's gonna lead to tragedy.  If the writers do that and have him hesitate it will go against the character we've seen up to now. But we will see. Also still trying to figure out why he goes back to the Heavenly Realm esp after his father tries to kill his wife. There must be a reason for it :memory loss or some kind of plan that he has.  Not the first time he's lied to protect her so hmm. 

About the ending: I'm worried now. There's that shot of Yetan pushing Youqin out of the way and sacrificing herself (opening ,trailers)at Guxiu's gate. Seeing how the last episodes may be more angst than comedy, saw the clip of Man Man's death :*( and there's definitely a tone change after that.  A BE maybe possible. But, If that's the ending ISTG. 

In the book YQ sacrifices himself and dies what if instead of YQ dying they changed it to YT? Pfft. I will be so upset if they go with the sad ending.  I wonder if 40 episodes was too short for them to end if nicely. I'll trust the writing because they haven't let us down yet but can't help and worry a little. 

If it is a bad ending it's probably going to end with YT sacrificing herself. She said she would be willing to die for him and that is foreshadowing something. I can't wait for her all-powerful arc though. I am so excited. 

Yeah, I read that she said that so that's why I'm second guessing the HE.

Me too. She deserves to give all those people who hurt her hell. 

RomanticRosebud_BL:

Yeah, I read that she said that so that's why I'm second guessing the HE.

Me too. She deserves to give all those people who hurt her hell. 

Honestly, giving any of the couples a sad ending at this point is just mean.

brenda91:

Honestly, giving any of the couples a sad ending at this point is just mean.

I agree. But if it has to come to that they at least need to throw us a bone and allow us to see her punish all the people who wronged her and her family. 

Also, side note, how did the heavenly realm find out about the twinflower thing? My guess is either through HS or HQ. Or TD is super spiteful that YQ turned his back on him and was looking for anything to retaliate and found that by accident? 

I really hope we get to see TD suffer at some point. Fingers crossed. 

It is. I'm hoping we're all worrying for nothing and we're gettting a happy end for BOTH couples. Not the first time I've been worried over an ending. Alchemy of Souls made me stress. I mean after the ending to S1 I was anticipating the worst and got a HE LOL. I hope The Starry Love is the same. 

Sirry Usly:

Also, side note, how did the heavenly realm find out about the twinflower thing? My guess is either through HS or HQ. Or TD is super spiteful that YQ turned his back on him and was looking for anything to retaliate and found that by accident? 

I really hope we get to see TD suffer at some point. Fingers crossed. 

Husui uses magical item to awaken the power inside the twins. It gives a reaction to the Guixu/the tree. That's how they find out. Then all 5 of them go to use the flower lamp, but get ambushed by the army.

You can see the snippet here

https://youtu.be/tFGBschOuog

Cesia_07:

Husui uses magical item to awaken the power inside the twins. It gives a reaction to the Guixu/the tree. That's how they find out. Then all 5 of them go to use the flower lamp, but get ambushed by the army.

You can see the snippet here

https://youtu.be/tFGBschOuog

Ohh okay thanks! Honestly... I really think she's going to end up being the bad guy. At this point, it's too late for them to introduce anyone else. I think she'll probably get discovered around ep 38. Because she's still with YT when YT fights against YQ and when YT goes to the heavenly realm. 

Oh also, I saw this short clip on weibo and it was YQ and YT dressed in white and YQ ran into YT's arms. So maybe that's the ending?

These are my new guesses:

1. Manman dies and then HS tells the twins about their identities

2. The hunt for the twins, then QK's death. 

3. YT wakes up in her bed with HS and her father by her side. She mad. She starts trying to figure out how to get revenge with HS help. 

4. HS gives YT tips on how to gain more power/how to use her new powers better then they go to the void realm. 

5. The scene we saw from the trailer where she consumes everyone's powers happens. Void Tyrant killed as well as Void Empress if she's not already dead atp. 

6. YT gives the void realm an ultimatum. Join her or die. JL (the snake girl) joins her not bc of the ultimatum but because she was friends with QK. They train for a bit maybe? 

7. Everyone is prepping for battle, the battle happens and during that YQ's memory starts remembering things. (Sometime before this memory loss happens). Then when he's on his way back, the star he gave YT lands in his hands. He puts things together and goes to see her in the void realm under the guise of a truce.  

8. They hug etc then she comes to the heavenly realm. Decides to attack TD instead which is why in the clip we see YQ behind her looking like he's trying to reach out to her to stop. 

9. Some unknown stuff happens and then HS's role in all this and her being evil comes out. But by this time it's too late and she has successfully reopened the bad dark stuff. 

10. CF, LJ, ZW, YQ, and YT try to use their powers to close it. YT pushes YQ away and dies. (This part we know will happen for sure because of the trailers and the interview that LLD had). 

11. QK and YT are reborn and reunited with CF and YQ. The end. 

Oh, I also forgot to add that while all of this is going on CF is actively looking for a way to revive QK up until number 10. of the predictions.