Things I love about this show:

1) Tiffy. Giant crush on this woman, hello!

2) the whole Drunk Gene scene was just a breath of fresh air in a world of BLs full of dubious consent! It was so sweet and intimate and I just love it a lot!

2a) speaking of consent, Nubsib saying "we can stop" yes! normalize checking in with your partner if their body language is off! Consent can be sexy. Give me more of this!

3) the scenes with the college friends and calling people out at forcing Gene to label himself. And you can kind of see the internal panic and I've felt that! He's struggling to come to terms with his sexuality but not read to voice it and it really struck a cord for me as someone who's out to close friends and fam but not out and proud loud about it? 

4) the shade at the BL industry! While I have criticisms on this as well (I'm not sure they are talking the critic far enough, tbh) I do appreciate that they called out the prevalence of sexual assault and femmephobia.

4a) I didn't realize they were also calling out a writer? producer? and now that I know I kind of love it. 

I would love for them to throw the whole top/bottom discourse into the mix because that's a hot mess that needs to stop (the idea that being a top = aggression = manly, and bottom = passive = feminine is so weirdly heteronormative and sexist?). Give me more verse couples in BLs? 

(I actually got to a point with BL manga that I deliberately looked for reverse couple pairings because they tended to have less of the tropes I hated)

I would also love more talk about sexuality and sexual identity because BLs have often ignored that. Give me more bi men in dramas!

Hi everyone. Long story short i had a long comment typed up about aey and his family and nubsib and gene maybe been related then the page reloaded and my comment disappeared and i kinda became traumatized lol

Well 

As for ep 7

I think i have a kao/nubsib kink because the boy is all pink and glowing and i feel the urge to ...kiss him 🌚 (sad twerks to theme song) lol . He is my favourite part of the series. Every actor has an underlining of sincerity that i enjoy very much. I had some objections on the flashbacks. The writer didn't delve into the deep emotional connection the two had as kids. It wasn't well executed and i mourned the wasted opportunity to show us a deeeper side of their attraction. The history between them and the hope for a better future. I still think Gene overreacted about nubsib  but it's too late now. They've made up, I'm happy, till another time

Maryam Baruwa:

Thai bl is synonymous with aggression. There is always an aggressive suitor that takes all manner of liberties on his target and frankly that leads to sexual harassment. I enjoyed that gene; though is a bl writer, identified this thread very quickly

The shade i enjoyed was being thrown at mame. The producer who dictates everything and has the final say while freely expressing her disapproval was clearly a representation of her, seeing as the director worked with her on tharntype. 

I would like to watch ep 4 first before i comment any further but I'm enjoying it so far. I do feel like gene is being treated as a fool

Hey there. I agree with everything you've said. But could you elaborate on the director issue? Do you mean to say that the director for LW was also the director for TTTS? I'm just clarifying.

MicksFlippers:

Hey there. I agree with everything you've said. But could you elaborate on the director issue? Do you mean to say that the director for LW was also the director for TTTS? I'm just clarifying.

Yeah looks like he worked on season one ...but compared to TTTS he has imporved a lot in LW

what do you think will aey and mhok get together in last ep or will there be another show or spinoff for them.....?

IamNaheed:

Yeah looks like he worked on season one ...but compared to TTTS he has imporved a lot in LW

True I agree. LW is just so well-produced tbh.  Indeed a huge jump from TTTS. 

Guys what are your thoughts on the teaser for special ep...also does anyone hear any sounds here ? https://www.instagram.com/p/CPksod5DfeY/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

there are a few untied strings like 4 months -what happened, what is Tum and Tiffy's business, what happened to Mhok both in LW and in Bad Engineer, will Aoey disappear off to France to be a baker?

Hence the special will be fun but there's fun in not knowing and the teaser was exactly that, a tease! 

Well I think those 4 months were not much significant coz Bad Engineer was still airing at that point of time so all those ppl Tum Tiffy Mhok Aey were busy shooting and promoting their show ...I think the special Ep is more of a little insight into a part of these characters lives in the future

I am most excited to watch Aey..seeing how he is shown in a lift in the trailer looks like he returned after a long trip somewhere probably he went to France after Bad Eng.. ended and returned 2 yrs later 

I want to see what Nubsib went through in those 4 months as we saw Gene struggle but that's it. 

True...Nubsib must have been mentally devastated too...he was already a hothead at work .I bet he must have become scarier for the production crew

Maybe someone can help guide me... ?

I love this show, Lovely Writer, + Theory of Love... 

Any other shows may carry a similar tune? ... Any recommendations?  It doesn't have to be BL story.

you  can try other BLs like FUTS, Bad Buddy, 2gether et...these are some of the BLs i would recall as playfully romantic and you can also try Unforgettable love cdrama...or look up the personalised reccomendations section on MDL

It's been close to a year and this show is still in my re-watch rotation.