PMY of course!!! Everything she does is always epic

I love all the comments about PMY! That's so cute! I love her to, she seems like a lovely person and I love her acting!! You guys should check out her youtube channel if you haven't!!

Park Min Young and the reincarnation revenge plot. I love it when the abused underdog fights back.

IG reel where FL slides and whole food spreads on her so-called friend. 

I loved how much darker this looked for PMY and I also read some of the Webtoon and I was intrigued.

I saw an edit of the show and wanted to watch it so bad then I saw that PMY was staring and it was an office drama so I knew it would be really good. 

In all the office dramas I have watched the ones that had her as an actor were always my favourite 

I kept seeing clips of it come up on Reel, Shorts, FB etc, (Mostly the scenes with a flashback that she then changes in the future). That was enough to drag me back into KDramas after a lot of years' break!

Nothing in particular. I was scrolling and I thought I give it a go. 

Once I started watching I really enjoyed it.

I did not want to watch. Yet, after finishing up some Cdrama, I went looking for something to watch and ended up clicking on it. Turns out, I had the wrong impression about what the show was about and ended up watching all four episodes that were available in one go - binging.

EDIT: Oh, and Park Min Young.

I read some announcements on the Internet and got curious.  On top of that I had seen marriage contract with park min young and found this series mediocre. I was appalled by her appearance. She looked heavily underweight, so I wanted to see if it was as good as the community said.  And I also hoped she would look healthier.  Up until now I like it a lot. I think she is a good actress. 

JI won's mother is now MLs step mother,
JI Won's mother had affair with ML's widow father. For his MONEY.

Watched because I've enjoyed most of PMY's past dramas (even the less popular Forecasting Love and Weather) and her chemistry is excellent with everyone. Her dramas often have great cast, made me fans of all her male co-stars lol.

Park Min Young, nuff said!!!!!!

First PMY, yet to see a romcom starring PMY that i hated and second because this is basically Perfect Revenge Marriage without  the Makjang/family vibes and i love love Perfect revenge marriage.