Recommend me a good romantic comedy that’s not on my list yet, something that will make me feel good when watching. Nothing too dramatic, No illness or anything that will make me sad, something more light and happy and incredibly romantic. Romance must be a main genre.
- Drama from any country is welcomed and episode count doesn’t matter.
- It must finished airing but a year of production doesn't matter, it can be an old title.
- I don't want to wait till the last ep or the last few minutes of the series till the main leads confess love to each other or kiss, i would appreciate if it would happen earlier, 2 or 3 eps before the end is okay. They can confirm their feeling ealier and then break up, i don't mind it. 

I don’t want it to have:
- NO annoying or crazy second leads, the ones that will do everything to get the main leads.
- NO misleading main leads, for ex: second male lead make it seems or suggests to the main male lead that he is in relationship with a main girl even though they are only friends. I don’t want it.
- NO crazy, overboard storyline or weird main leads where you can’t just understand their actions and what’s happening.
- If you’re recommending me something from Thailand I must say I don’t want slap and kiss dramas with a lead that maltreats a girl and NO rape scene!
If you know something that fits than recommend it to me :) THANK YOU!
Modern Farmer
That Fool
Boku to Star no 99 Nichi
Share House no Koibito
Ohitorisama

These are the ones that come to my mind right now~ I hope you'll like them! ^^
Your list is epic! We should be asking for recommendations from you!
Definitely second That Fool, maybe also try
Brand
Densha Oktoko
Heart to Heart
Ho Goo's Love
Just You
Warm and Cosy

Hope one of these suits your fancy! :)
Thank You for your recommendations. I will definitely check That Fool. And the others also look interesting so i will try watching them, maybe except Warm and Cosy since i read recaps from a few eps and saw a random ep and it seemed like a really frustrating drama.

And yes my list may have many titles but it's a problem when i want to watch something new because it's harder to find interesting titles.
Definitely try out Boss and me, it's a chinese romance that's just completely light, happy sweet and funny.
Arang and the Magistrate, I Do (a chinese movie, but OMG, I could never stop laughing. I had to pause to just breathe), My Girl, Secret Garden, Nine: Nine Times Time Travel - (this has plenty humour and lovely romance, but it is also heavy on mystery etc.)