My Girlfriend is a Gumiho
Oh My Venus
Secret Garden
She Was Pretty
Master's Sun
You're Beautiful
Dear My Friends 
@carole reply has 3 series. 1997, 1994 and 1988.
Basically it is up to you which one you will watch first, it doesnt really matter but:
The 1994 ver. is (according to many people, not only me) the weakest one and not on par with other two.
The 1997 ver. is shortest - episodes have only 45 minutes and it is a bit more happy-go-lucky and focused a more on teenagers/young adults. Also, the need to bingewatch was strong with this one. i literally watched it in one go even during rewatching :D
The 1988 ver. is longer than '97 (one episode has 90 minutes) but it has great balance of funny scenes and more serious ones and therefore it is in my opinion more suited for 'mother' audience. It is also a great example of the emotional rollercoaster that koreans like to fit in their dramas - one moment you laugh and next moment you are crying. Plus, it is somewhat episodic drama - each episode deals with one 'issue' - so it isnt something you will /need/ to bingewatch in order to have a closure (except for knowing who is husband) and so you can watch it on occasional basis when you want to have some quality time with your mum :)