some other happy ending : Last Christmas Mada Koi wa Hajimaranai My Daughter Seoyoung My Precious You New Tales of Gisaeng Ordinary People Rascal Sons Risou no Kekkon Spring Waltz Suspicious Three Brothers Tokyo Wankei Twinkle Twinkle Unexpected You Yasuko to Kenji I think for me the drama Nine – Nine Times Time Travel has an open ending I Need Romance 1 & 2, both they fuc**d up their love in the middle and return to each other in the end, the last episodes are a goodbye to the other guy but happy for one couple Last Cinderella has a good happy ending for 2 characters the other destroyed his career and love a lot of others drama have a last second happy ending, and for me is not that happy lol
Oooh alphabetical. You guys rock! :D.
IS it possible to STICKY this thread?
Can we love King's family Let's eat Medical top team You who came from another star Odd perfect match (taiwanese) Pin to kona (Japanese) Ring ring bell (taiwanese) Strands of love (chinese) I need romance 3 Smile again Channel x (taiwanese) Never give up dodo (chinese) The prime minister and I (*) My queen (taiwanese) Tokyo bandwagon (Japanese)
Another one with happy ending: Heartbeat Love Maybe you should update the main list. Otherwise I think we will start repeating dramas without noticing. :D
Finally updated... thnx for all the recs, you guys are awesome! I've used some for my PTW list. :D Also the alphabetical lists REALLY help!
"My Prince" has a happy ending too. "Legend of Lu Zhen" has a veeery bittersweet ending...
Treasure Venture also has a happy ending :D
Cool, added in a few more and AnitaGuida's too.  :)  
Loving, Never Forgetting

Any more 2014 T/K/J drama suggestions?

Been out of touch with drama world lately,  too bzy.  :P. 
Happy end, in a non romantic genre:
Bad Guys
Bitter Blood
Ghost-Seeing Detective Cheo Yong
Kuroshitsuji (movie)
The Target (movie)

In romance Genre:
Night Watchman's Journal
Plus Nine Boys
Fall in Love With Me
Witch's Romance
what about this movie? 
http://mydramalist.com/7808-tough-as-iron
Here are a few more dramas with happy endings:
Nagareboshi
Rouge Snow (*)
Celeb to Binbo Taro
Hotelier 2007 (J)
a few more .....

boss and me - c drama
my sunshine - c drama
our love - c drama
sound of the desert - c drama
perfect couple - c drama
happy mother in law pretty daughter in law - c drama
boy and girl aka yellow ribbon - t drama
I do? - t drama
endless love - t drama
modern farmer
healer
pride and prejudice
triangle
kyou wa kaisha yasumimasu
birth of beauty
come jang bo ri
Thanks guys for taking the time to list these titles! (going to have to add to my PTW list for some of them.  :)   A few movies accidentally got in here, (esp. older ones!)  but I tried to keep it to dramas, sry if I missed/left some...

FYI, I hardly watch movies unless they are remarkable, but it'd be great if someone wanted to start a separate  "Spoilers - Happy ending MOVIES" list.  I'd definitely use it on a rainy weekend - Which happens way too often here in Seattle!  Anyone?  :P