First of all, I love the production of this series. Especially for adding the trigger warnings to episode 10 and the video of Pruk Panich (Bew) clarifying that the sexual assault was part of the fiction and that this has no place in our society and will never be tolerated/ forgiven. I think that it is awesome they added this before people start hating on the actor again, instead of the character. I had once read an article about what can cause people to lose their shits and let their anger out on other people and the show just literally portrayed that. Bew really is the only one so far who deserves to die. If anyone, it should be him.

On one hand, the reason why Bozo, Plato, Ken, Gel and Fone came was that they had not helped Sonar & Lilly and they didn´t confess to leaking the clip to Lyla either. So they made themselves three/ four (Mac) enemies, even though they had not actively offended someone. I feel especially sorrowful towards Plato, who was the only one who really wanted to help Sonar because he knew it was the right thing to do. Ken was insisting on saving themselves first and continued to hide their feelings. I think Plato had a very hard time not helping Sonar but in the end, his love for Ken had influenced him to make the wrong decision for his future. I think it's quite unfair but still realistic because it portrays that we often don´t even know the entire story, such as Plato being more "eager" to help than anyone, but still got killed off.

Dan, on the other hand, I don´t see where he is involved in the crimes of Bew. He literally didn´t know about what Bew did in his house, like the double offend. Why did they get him to the island? Was it that he insisted to go with Lilly? Was Lilly mad at him for hanging out with Bew, even though she knew that Dan didn´t know of the ra*e? Why did she keep in contact with Dan? What is his connection to this shit? I still can´t figure out why Lyla or Lilly would want to kill him off or was he collateral damage?

This week has been the most gruesome so far. Something about their social criticizing will always stay with me, as someone who didn´t report because of the reasons shown, such as the lady not believing them? TWO GIRLS? Crying in front of her??? She doesn´t believe them. I don´t get it. Not being able to help without evidence is one thing but not believing at all?? Why are people like that? Bew had deserved to spend his life in prison to rehabilitate and come clear to his mistakes, ill mindset, disgusting behaviour and superiority issues. I hate what is portrayed in this episode because the truth behind it weighs heavy on all the victim's shoulders. 

3 Theories about the planning:

Very least possible: One of my theories is that if Lyla is alive, Lyla and Lilly planned this separately. Lyla didn´t mean to get Mac killed but planned to only have him bring the weapons to her. However, Lilly got into her way and killed Mac off. 
The reason it may not be possible: The dialogue between Mac and Lilly about if "Lyla had loved him"

Possible: The other theory is that Lilly and Sonar told Mac to bring weapons, so they could fulfil Lyla's wish to kill everyone, without being the suspicious ones. However, they broke the deal by killing Mac, to not have him ruin things for them because of his emotionality.
The reason it may not be possible: Her being scared of Mac threatening her,

Possible: Mac and Lilly + Sonar planned this separately and the girls just happened to see their chance in this, if they killed Mac off to make everyone suspicious of each other.
The reason it may not be possible:?

Lin:
Dan, on the other hand, I don´t see where he is involved in the crimes

We do know that he knew what Bew did to Lilly, so it's possible that at some point Lilly found out that he knew and didn't do anything to help as well.

What an episode, damn. I knew from the warning that it was going to be a heavy one. Also, no island at all for the first time. The flashbacks were extremely effective in showing us the tremendous impact both the clip leaking and the assault had on Lyla, Lilly and Sonar. I think it's easier for us in a way to understand their mindsets on the island now, even though we sort of already knew what had happened, seeing it made it a lot more heavy-hitting and strong. 

I can't imagine why they would all agree to go on an island trip together (I mean the first time, when Lyla died), especially if Sonar and Lilly knew that Bew was going to be there. From the preview it looks like we'll finally get to see more of that trip. 

I agree with your third theory the most, I think Mac probably planned on killing all of them to execute Lyla's wishes (he might have even sent the text himself, if I'm not wrong we're not sure about that one! Lilly definitely planned something as well since she had the school uniform to change into, but Mac brought the weapons so they both had some plans, we just don't know who took advantage of the other). If Lyla is still alive I doubt Mac would be aware. 

Bew is awful and I can't wait for him to get what he deserves, but I am very glad they included Zee's video at the end. I was just thinking about how hard it's going to be for me to watch his other series and not think about this, but the final video made it a bit better. 

So apparently Lyla completely lost her mind after the clip leaked. The moment the cookie scene started going in slow mo I knew something was terribly wrong. I can't believe the girls never said anything about it, it was a serious wtf moment. But I do wonder who the all in I'm going to kill them all is, since it seems like her main suspects were Sonar, Mind and Nest. I can see her suspecting Bew and Lilly too (maybe even Gel and Fone since they were bullying her, and consequently Plato and Ken, or Dan since he's Bew's friend) , but if it's her plan/Mac's plan to invite everyone on the island I don't see why Bozo would be there since he had absolutely nothing to do with it. 

However, if the people invited on island trip #2 are all there just because they were on the first one, it could be explained by the fact that Bozo was simply on the first trip to accompany Mind/his friends and found himself involved. 

Honestly I think that Lilly/Sonar killing Mac first shows that they were aware of his plan, separate from theirs, and wanted to get rid of him as fast as possible. They had no other reason to get him first, so I feel like he sent the text to follow up on Lyla's wishes, they made a whole plan over it before leaving and planned on taking him out as soon as possible

I don't think that Dan knew about what happened to Lilly until the island though. He acted as though it was new knowledge to him (at least to me) so honestly I was thinking that Sonar had told him what Bew had done to Lilly hoping that Dan would do something about it because unlike Ken, Plato, and Bozo he clearly would have done something about it if he knew before. So Dan's death was likely more collateral damage but the girls really don't care about what happens to any of them at this point I don't think.

I'm assuming that everyone was on the island in the first place because Lyla wanted to find out who leaked the tape or just kill everyone that it could have been the person to leak it which would include Bew and Dan because it could be thought that Bew leaked it for whatever reason or that Dan did because of Bew. We've seen all the reasons why Lyla would suspect all the girls including Lilly herself because honestly with the way Lyla treats her and Lilly's jealousy of Lyla even before the assault Lyla could assume that Lilly leaked it out of jealousy/spite. Bozo was likely just there because of Mind and just so happened to be someone that Lilly and Sonar was mad at so it worked out for them later. Ken and Plato were likely just there because of their ties to Gel and Fone and again their inaction with Sonar going to them means that when it was their turn to draw everyone to the island it worked out in their favor. Mac probably easily went both times because of his willingness to do what Lyla wanted

We still don't really know what happened the last time they were on the island though I don't think it has anything to do with this current island trip beyond Mac wanting them to gather in order to fulfill Lyla's wishes. So I think this time it's more convenience for Lilly and Sonar, using the setup that Lyla had initially planned but hadn't gone in her favor, and Lilly and Sonar didn't need Mac getting in their way but also they needed something to happen to set everything in motion so he became the easy target.

cypheraly:
We still don't really know what happened the last time they were on the island

Personally, I think this is what will be one of the last things revealed before the last climax. I think what happened on that trip is the most important information for us to know who killed Lyla and why. Since almost all of their intentions have been revealed by now, the rest of the series will either be present massacre on the island after explaining what happened on the first trip.

Another question, instead of "who do you think the murderer/s is/are" why don´t we start discussing "who will survive"? I kinda feel like, if someone might survive, it´s either Nest or nobody, and I bet one of the last scenes of this series is Lyla/someone standing somewhere and ominously looking at the camera with a cold facial expression or a slight smile that could be interpreted on various levels like: "Who do you call friends?". and then it´s showing either a detailed shot of something being forcefully "used" or a panorama shot of the island while zooming out? These are the tools I could imagine ... :))

I am still confused about the last part where lyla said Lilly deserved whatever happened to her and Lilly went through whatever she went through, does that mean lyla was also raeped?  

I have been thinking about how Sonar doesn't seem to have killed anyone yet, she did say she killed Plato and Mac but since she couldn't have directly slit Plato's throat I think she was referring to Lilly doing it with her knowledge. I don't see Lilly living through this because she's gone too far and if nobody kills her she's likely to commit suicide, but Sonar might survive. She wasn't awful to Lyla, didn't film the video or leaked it, was sympathetic to Lilly, and was a victim of Bew and society. I'd like for one of them to make it out alive and get a lot of good theraphy afterwards. Also she didn't kill Bew when she had the chance that very night.

The fact that the teaser shows Ken walking in on Bozo and Gel and later it's just Ken and Gel makes me think that Bozo might be leaving us in that scene, and it's going to be interesting to see what goes down between the two exes. I think that Gel has been scarred enough by this experience and losing her best friend that I would be okay with her surviving as well, while I feel like Ken might be too far gone (especially if he kills Bozo)

I don't know about Nest, it seems impossible that she's the reason why all of this happened since she leaked the clip and she gets to leave alive. The fact that she didn't confess even when threatened and continued pretending to be on Lyla's side was kind of sickening to watch, so I don't think she's going to survive, unless she actually loses a limb and finally gets to experience what she's been faking for years. That could be an interesting punishment.

I still feel like someone might be able to survive (or maybe not?) and the last scene will be Lyla still on the island if she's a hallucination. If she's still alive she'll commit suicide. Maybe they won't ever tell us if she was alive or not. I had a crazy thought that at some point Mac realized that she had gone insane and killed her/tried to kill her himself. Cue insane theory -> he tried killing her, she didn't die, he brought the weapons for self defense (a lot of them so that everyone could defend themselves???) since he knows Lyla is still there and she's insane and wants to kill them all. This one is super farfetched but's a fun one and less predictable than the rest.

I don't think it was rape but I don't know for sure. We were assuming it was the time where they both seemed to want to hook up but we don't know what happened after the moment we saw. It could have been, or just the feeling of being violated because she was filmed without consent and the tape got out. It's not exactly the same but can feel just as awful so I was more thinking that it was supposed to be a comparison not exactly the same thing if that makes sense???

But again i could be wrong and he could have forced himself on her too. 

Oh yeah, big thing about the sexual assault scene, Bew picked up his phone before leaving the room and it looked like the screen had been on like he had been recording maybe? Any idea on that? It seems like an important detail but also something we haven't heard at all so far

About what Lyla said about Lilly, I also found that a bit weird. We still haven't seen how Bew and Lyla went from kissing to having sex in that room, so she might have wanted to stop and Bew didn't let her, or maybe we're still missing some detail. 

My theory: Lilly didn't even finish telling her what happened that night and Lyla seems to know. I think Bew recorded it and sent it to her as revenge or something, and that's why Lyla knows and what she's referring to since Lilly also got filmed. We're still missing a bunch of details I think, so I can't be more sure.

If not, Lyla maybe was just comparing having the video leaked as another way of being violated.

I WROTE THIS YESTERDAY AFTER WATCHING EP9 AND I WANTED TO SHARE IT HERE! IM NOT  A NATIVE SPEAKER SO IM SORRY IF I WROTE SOMETHING WRONG!

at first i tought lyla been mean some times had something to do with her death but at this point it looks like she did nothing wrong and im sad tbh. in the first place her parents have the fault in lily hating lyla, she felt they didnt love her or take care of her but everything was given to lyla, she didnt saw that the pressure that was given to lyla was big and she didnt even wanted it, lily only saw her own suffer and stoped caring about her sister even when lyla did a lot of thing for here,,,,,

sonar,,,, she saw how much lyla was doing because she needed to be the no.1 to her father, she hated on lyla because of something lyla didnt even knew when it happened -we had thid flashback of here telling her das she didnt wanted to compete with her friends an lily saw that too- at the end sonar is the one that k worded the least fault people there -plato, the boat sr. and mac-. both sonar and lily had their reasons that had nothing to do with lyla, i dont know if they k word her but i think lily could have done it at her own without sonar knowing

but the worst one,,,, nest,,,,, she did so many wrong things,,,, first of all if she didnt love mac that much,, idk how to say this but if she has given herself the oportunity to love bew that day he wouldnt ask lyla to be her gf, mac had never saw them, lyla could have fullfiled her love with mac and be happy, bew and nest could have try it too, there wont be a tape to leak, bew wouldnt get mad, he wouldnt r word sonar and lily, they didnt had all that hate in their hearts, lyla had never died and also all the other people that died 5 years later,,,,, anddd even if thing got the same timeline and nothing changed she still leaked that video, she did it because she loved mac more than she should,,, and caused all this,,,,,,

about bew i had nothing to say he can die, the sooner the better but i think we still need something more about his past, he said that video ruined his life too but never said how,,,,, also he knew things,,,, idk but i feel sorry for plato, bozo, fone, ken and dan, they did nothing and still got into all this mess hahaha xd

FOT TODAYS EPISODE 10

it must be a reason why bozo did nothing too, we know that bew treated ken and plato with that photos/videos, i think bozo could have asked for money to bew and he didnt want to get involved,,,,, also at this point i totally support lilly and sonar k wording bew hahaha + i loved the tw before and after the ep, it need to be done so many times in a lot of series!!! 

i think after this ep that mac and lyla could have fake her death and tried to k word everyone in this trip, when things get bad lyla is left alone but she doesnt to anything because everyone is getting k worded and she just let it be, i need to know more about lyla and mac because this last part brings a lot of questions,,,, 

@torfight 

He set it up before the assault, which makes this scene so much more awful and cruel. No trauma is ever able to justify this atrocity.

What I’d like to point out is that all the scenes, that could have meant he got accused and is simply  a man in his 20th having anger issues and not this monster, were all shown before the assault. He got blamed on Mac’s attack for example and his father has created the fundament of Bew’s inhuman behavior. Neglection/Rejection Issues are able to completely drive someone nuts. I won’t lift weight from Bew here because there is nothing to justify, however, him going against morals and creating chaos in his set-up of life, especially because how everyone saw him even before the assault, was inevitable. I don’t mean the trauma Lilly had to go through for just seeking shelter at Dan’s but I mean Bew losing his sense to life and morals and doing inhuman stuff like this to get back at people and “feel better”/“more powerful” even though he is just pathetic. Dude is definitely not going to have a fast end of things/ death.

Some of you forgot to tag it as spoiler :) !!Please change it.

We’ve been doing our best to put spoiler warnings on all the spoilers over this entire discussion thread. Please also use them, thank you. :))

If you don’t know how to tag a spoiler:

Edit our text, select the part that is a spoiler and then press on the warning sign symbol. 

It will look like this:

Make Lin happy and use the spoiler tag <3

Nevermind, I saw in the directors story that Nest may have a change in personality and therefore she may not survive this too. 

For those who finished:

At least I was somehow right with Bozo not having any crucial background or was not being evil and Nest survived because of her fighting spirit. Not because it changes anything but just the fact my estimations were not totally off kinda calms me down.

And because it is an open end I have a lot of question marks in my mind, not related to any plot holes but things I really wanted to know. For example, how was Lilly able to kill Mac? Did Sonar kill Bozo because she didn´t care about the innocent anymore? Was it all a dream of Lilly or was it her meeting Lyla in her mind?

The quote in the end really has my mind blank. It was nice to introduce this tho, since it may keep others from actually trying to take revenge or anything. However, I am not even mad if it was a dream twist, because it means they can all do better and we can learn from what we saw. I didn´t even predict it, I thought she´d through herself off and that´s it. We won´t know the actual end because it´s open, which leaves us introduced to it as a plea with either everyone being still alive or dead.

Bozo was one of the ones that Sonar went to about Bew and he did nothing, so he wasn't innocent to her. And I think that the scene with Lyla and Lilly was in Lilly's mind whether or not it happened in the past or just a figment after the fact because even though we saw Nest fall over and seem like she was dead - at the very end after the credits there's that scene with Nest on the boat and someone talking to her, which I think signals that it wasn't a dream. Because it wouldn't make much sense for that otherwise. I think the quote was more of a plea to not take revenge into your own hands more than showing that Lilly didn't actually do anything. But the thing I love about it is that it's the kind of ending that can have many interpretations so it's kind of up to you.