Aoi:

This user did not break any rules, and this is not the place for reporting them. Please use the report button on their comment.

@everyone, this is not the place for discussions.

I have reported the spam because I believed it was a spam. If I didn't believe it's a spam I wouldn't come here. I reported both their comments and their account, because it is a spam. 

I want to report these two accounts:

https://mydramalist.com/profile/Trollhunter and https://mydramalist.com/profile/Banned111 for being an abuser and troll.

I know my previous appeal was ''rejected'' but despite their account being suspended and their comments flagged, they keep being offensive and break the community rules. 

This is their newest ''gift'' for me: https://imgur.com/a/ZB076mX

Since we do not have an option to report the whole account, I found this forum feed to be the only safe place to report this person once again. 

I know I can block this person, but why should I - one of the victims - do this, when MDL has staff who deals with this kind of behavior? 

Quoting @Badass Bunny:

Literally & realistically, you are a goon. You and your friends spam users DMs to intimidate them if they disapprove or disagree with your opinions, comments, or reviews.

Proof:  
Since I do not have the permission to link urls, I shall use my profile itself. Please check out;

/profile/Banned111

Accounts that you use or take help from to target users:

1. /profile/Dak-shi
2. /profile/KezTheUntamed
3. /profile/NK7xx
4. /profile/8875795

CM unconditionally rebuked your previous irrational reports.

Yet you have the audacity to come here and mislead the staff by playing victim cards.

As of this moment, Badass Bunny (/profile/Dak-shi) has sent over 150 spam DM's to me.

I trust that the staff and community managers will treat fairly and take proper action.

Thank you.

Edit: Wait and watch how Badass Bunny ( /profile/Dak-shi) spins the narrative. 

I absolutely have 0 idea what is the user above me doing. I did sent him DMs I can even give u screenshots, but this isnt spam at all :) I tried to make amends, tried to be friends with the user, but they are framing me for being a spam....Since yesterday they refused my attempts to become friends, I simply blocked them and went my way! ^^ Clearly, the obsessed user didnt want to be friends , even tho they begged so much for my attention for the past few days with their nonstop harassement and stalking! Damnnnnnn, what a pity. I worked so hard on trying to be friends with you! >.<

Since the previous account of this troll was deleted, I wish the MDL staff would consider all the actions of this user and make proper decision to stop the troll who keeps targeting MDL people, calling VIP people "gooons" and "minions" and targeting ppl who dislike a drama as "attention seekers" and "haters" and not accepting others opinion thus going on their reviews nonnstop and copypasting viewership of the said drama. 

I believe MDL is a safe community and that once encountered with harassement, it quickly eliminates it :)