Hi, I remember coming across a drama and swore I saved it in my plan-to-watch list. It's about a woman who gets left at the altar. Later on an older lady hires her to be her son's fake girlfriend to keep his ex away.

Does anyone know the drama's name? Or have any recommendations for similar fake relationship Thai dramas? Where ML and FL has chemistry, real kiss scenes, actually communicate, good/tight storyline, etc?

Lidy Wilks:

Hi, I remember coming across a drama and swore I saved it in my plan-to-watch list. It's about a woman who gets left at the altar. Later on an older lady hires her to be her son's fake girlfriend to keep his ex away.

Does anyone know the drama's name? Or have any recommendations for similar fake relationship Thai dramas? Where ML and FL has chemistry, real kiss scenes, actually communicate, good/tight storyline, etc?

Never mind, I found the drama. It's called Jao Sao Yuen Nueng. It was released two years ago and is still unsubbed.

Still looking for recommendations where the ml and fl is in a contract relationship though. Where ml and fl have chemistry, there's real kiss scenes, the drama doesn't get too draggy, etc.

Thanks in advance!