Susuana-Blessing Hammond:
YG have some kind of common sense in the next ep I honestly don't know what I'll do with myself

I said the same but I said I was gonna cry

I hope YG doesn't blindly  believe in her but I know he will lol 

Saarthak:

I hope YG doesn't blindly  believe in her but I know he will lol 

Even if he were to believe that crap and marry her, I'd rather he assaults her often. That way, she'd feel miserable leeching off him.

I AM SHOOKETH:

SARA

Exactly! XD

Ooh.. Plus a knife, as well.

Ryan Kevin Verdiyanto:

Exactly! XD

Ooh.. Plus a knife, as well.

She is trying to turn us into bad people

I AM SHOOKETH:

Aeigo.. Just admit it, we are actually bad ppl already hahaha.

Ryan Kevin Verdiyanto:

Aeigo.. Just admit it, we are actually bad ppl already hahaha.

HAHAHAHAHAHA oh my gawsh

My guess is he will believe her. Cause the way the writer has written his character just shows already but it won’t be for long I hope

I AM SHOOKETH:

True. I haven’t cussed so much and wanted to strangle not only the writer or characters in a show before. But watching Young lady and gentleman makes me wanna kill somebody 

True. I haven’t cussed so much and wanted to strangle not only the writer or characters in a show before. But watching Young lady and gentleman makes me wanna kill somebody 

I feel the same like

Not me, tho.. Jaebal hahaha.

I AM SHOOKETH:

SARA

I honestly feel the writer and production team is biased towards ChoSara. They give her the best clothes, a Volvo xc60, more screen time and so much importance. I do not think any other show gave the support cast so many reoccurring events. I will never sympathize with CS. She abandoned Sejong, lied to her mom, ex boyfriend, DG, YG and almost everyone. Typical ending would be she gets a terminal illness, imprisoned or gets admitted into psychiatric ward. Her character does not deserve a happy ending. Please introduce someone else for DeGun.

Dragonwarrior20:

I honestly feel the writer and production team is biased towards ChoSara. They give her the best clothes, a Volvo xc60, more screen time and so much importance. I do not think any other show gave the support cast so many reoccurring events. I will never sympathize with CS. She abandoned Sejong, lied to her mom, ex boyfriend, DG, YG and almost everyone. Typical ending would be she gets a terminal illness, imprisoned or gets admitted into psychiatric ward. Her character does not deserve a happy ending. Please introduce someone else for DeGun.

Yes Yes Yes