Dragonwarrior20:

I honestly feel the writer and production team is biased towards ChoSara. They give her the best clothes, a Volvo xc60, more screen time and so much importance. I do not think any other show gave the support cast so many reoccurring events. I will never sympathize with CS. She abandoned Sejong, lied to her mom, ex boyfriend, DG, YG and almost everyone. Typical ending would be she gets a terminal illness, imprisoned or gets admitted into psychiatric ward. Her character does not deserve a happy ending. Please introduce someone else for DeGun.

"Typical ending would be she gets a terminal illness, imprisoned or gets admitted into psychiatric ward."

Well, as for Sarah, I'd like both to happen, order as follows: psychiatric ward --> imprisoned --> terminal illness (after getting out of there) --> death.

"Please introduce someone else for DeGun."

For this, too, have I given a thought abt. Uhm Hyunkyung for that character.

Dragonwarrior20:

I honestly feel the writer and production team is biased towards ChoSara. They give her the best clothes, a Volvo xc60, more screen time and so much importance. I do not think any other show gave the support cast so many reoccurring events. I will never sympathize with CS. She abandoned Sejong, lied to her mom, ex boyfriend, DG, YG and almost everyone. Typical ending would be she gets a terminal illness, imprisoned or gets admitted into psychiatric ward. Her character does not deserve a happy ending. Please introduce someone else for DeGun.

yes not even the DD has a good supportive family or nice things yet she's the FL and someone who isn't relevant to the storyline and can easily be taken out and it won't hurt it gets all that

Hime:

Yes, her name should be Karen instead. She thinks she is entitled to something when in my book, the only thing she is entitled to is a good Asian style beating, with pans, brooms, slippers, anything I could grab.

I agree she definitely needs a Joseon beating

I actually started liking her character towards the last 3-4 episodes. Felt like she didn't deserve all that came to her.

Yeah me too after a while getting towards the end I felt bad for her. Because even though she wasn’t the best and didn’t make the best choices, she didn’t deserve to lose her baby and go through that pain

Susuana-Blessing Hammond:

Yeah me too after a while getting towards the end I felt bad for her. Because even though she wasn’t the best and didn’t make the best choices, she didn’t deserve to lose her baby and go through that pain

I don't think I will ever feel bad for her maybe if I rewatch the drama after forgetting everything but me rewatching the drama will never happen. Unless I miss my Saturday-Sunday headaches which I do there is no drama like that airing right now at least from what I know and I don;t much

I AM SHOOKETH:

I don't think I will ever feel bad for her maybe if I rewatch the drama after forgetting everything but me rewatching the drama will never happen. Unless I miss my Saturday-Sunday headaches which I do there is no drama like that airing right now at least from what I know and I don;t much

I don't think I felt bad maybe that was me pitying her but I still believed she at least deserved in cause she had that coming as harsh as it maybe. So I pitied her a bit but I will never ever in a million years rewatch that drama. It resurfaced way too many traumas I've personally gone through with my family and watching it, seeing the toxic family dynamic etc.. was way too much for me to handle

Susuana-Blessing Hammond:

I don't think I felt bad maybe that was me pitying her but I still believed she at least deserved in cause she had that coming as harsh as it maybe. So I pitied her a bit but I will never ever in a million years rewatch that drama. It resurfaced way too many traumas I've personally gone through with my family and watching it, seeing the toxic family dynamic etc.. was way too much for me to handle

Sorry for that, I hope you are happier and better(now or the future)

I AM SHOOKETH:

She really did

It wasn’t that she was phenomenal in the drama, her crying scenes made me CRINGE her character was just ANNOYING LIKE A TIC🤣🤣🤣🤣

I AM SHOOKETH:

Sorry for that, I hope you are happier and better(now or the future)

Thank you and no worries. I've been in active therapy since 2018 o I'm all better or at least on the road to getting there. Its just that once in a while something triggers it which cause me anxiety or sometimes depression. And I was definitely depressed after YL & G

You guys got me curious and I'm all here for drama, what's the name of the kdrama

Young Pacy and Gentleman

jjangkuanrui:

You guys got me curious and I'm all here for drama, what's the name of the kdrama

Sorry meant young lady and gentleman

I haven’t been here in a long time but I love this little community we had 

Me too. It feels so good to talk to others about the things I love and have a common interest