Is she alive or dead. Too much damage taken by her so high chances she might be dead but then story won't progress if she die that easily??

I say she's alive bc I want her to be, lol. I'm a 'they're not dead unless I see the body' kinda gal and this show already went past that by revealing that Jinman is alive despite supposedly showing us the corpse so I say anything is possible. Pasin took her somewhere to get actual medical intervention and not just messy battlefield first aid. It's like that famous thought experiment, but instead of Schrodinger's cat, it's Schrodinger's Minhye (lol!). She's both alive and dead until we get confirmation of either thing. I'm an optimist tho, so I'll believe she's alive ;)

Yeah, I too think she's alive, or probably unconscious due to injury and fighting all afternoon and night. She's shot a lot, though. I was scared when she dropped the gun and didn't realize it , but I don't think she's dead.

Yeah, I think they put in that moment of her dropping the gun and kinda slumping over to leave viewers wondering but since it happens just before Pasin intervenes, I'd say she's not dead. I really don't want her to be, since she was one of my favorite characters!

singsfromthesoul:

I say she's alive bc I want her to be, lol. I'm a 'they're not dead unless I see the body' kinda gal and this show already went past that by revealing that Jinman is alive despite supposedly showing us the corpse so I say anything is possible. Pasin took her somewhere to get actual medical intervention and not just messy battlefield first aid. It's like that famous thought experiment, but instead of Schrodinger's cat, it's Schrodinger's Minhye (lol!). She's both alive and dead until we get confirmation of either thing. I'm an optimist tho, so I'll believe she's alive ;)

Schrodinger's Minhye...I love that :)

Realistically she should be dead. I mean how many close range bullets one can take lol.But, I am like you. No body = still alive. And, as you said this show disproved even that. Funnily enough, despite all my detest to bringing dead characters back to life, I felt this one made sense, because his death was VERY unconvincing.

Anyway, Minhye is an awsome character. maybe even my favourite. In E5 in particular, she was great!

i think She is Alive cuz if she is dead then there is no need for Pasin  to urgently move her body out of there, unless its for medical attention in which case she probably will live.