W two worlds Season 2:
My personal investigations on the subject here:
http://bitchesoverdramas.com/2020/06/05/the-king-eps-14-and-15-open-thread/#comments
(at the end of the comment of June 07, 2020, 1.19 PM, pseudo WEnchanteur).

read your lengthy comment here. shame, because all the comments on the blog are protected, so you can't copy and paste them outside of the site. i read a lengthy, a very useful comment there by someone else that i really wanted to copy paste here to help others, but it just won't allow me. 

as for your lengthy comment, one will have to scroll down A FREAKING LOT to get to that one, since you also commented multiple times on June 6th. this is why i don't like blogs, the comments are stacked vertically. like in MDL discussion topics, it's easier and they will be broken into pages (1-) so you'll never have to scroll down tiringly.

anyways, the comment that i wanted to copy paste was by JT7, posted on June 5th 2020, at 0405 pm.

http://bitchesoverdramas.com/2020/06/05/the-king-eps-14-and-15-open-thread/#comments

P/s i have scrolled down enough until i get to your last lengthy comment, on June 8th at 0517 am about the nature of screenwriting complexities especially for these types of stories!! ❤ That was an interesting comment i haven't seen anyone else address!

You're making me want to watch W now (impatiently) though i wanted to watch it only after finishing School 2013. Sigh.

Yes, I agree the part in EP 1. Where did this future LG come from, if memories are being merged like we see with TE, how come LG doesn't know anything. I think this can be xplained if we assume there is another timeline not being shown, let's call i timeline omega, that all happened off screen.

Still dont make sense because we can see in alpha timeline Luna use a rabbit jacket and get the key for acces  the palace horse racing so that she can be there and LG following her and find a portal to RK, its all because LG tell/meet yeong (just exactly happen in beta timeline). How can luna have the key for acces the palace horse racing in alpha timeline if its not LG plan? And why yeong not remember meet LG in alpha timeline? And still many why in my head. The more i think about it the more i get confused :")

arukilee:

Je comprends, c'est clair.

Continuons avec cette théorie, LR n'a pas atteint le point de mourir, donc techniquement, il n'est pas encore revenu en 1994.
Donc, techniquement, LG de la chronologie Beta (celle que TE a embrassée lors de leur première réunion) n'a pas revenir à 1994 trop à droite? Alors où est-il maintenant?
Ou, comme vous l'avez dit, la chronologie alpha et bêta fusionne et, une fois que LG aura atteint avril 1994, il n'y aura plus qu'un seul et unique LG?
Je ne sais pas si vous comprenez ce que je veux dire.

@kimsamsoom, can you answer my question please??

arukilee:

@kimsamsoom, can you answer my question please??

So basically, once the Alpha and Beta timeline reaches the intersection point, and matches perfecty then LG in black is able to meet up with TE.

The reasons there appeared to be two LG's is because the timelines have not yet matched perfectly.

Geum Ann:

Yes, I agree the part in EP 1. Where did this future LG come from, if memories are being merged like we see with TE, how come LG doesn't know anything. I think this can be xplained if we assume there is another timeline not being shown, let's call i timeline omega, that all happened off screen.

Still dont make sense because we can see in alpha timeline Luna use a rabbit jacket and get the key for acces  the palace horse racing so that she can be there and LG following her and find a portal to RK, its all because LG tell/meet yeong (just exactly happen in beta timeline). How can luna have the key for acces the palace horse racing in alpha timeline if its not LG plan? And why yeong not remember meet LG in alpha timeline? And still many why in my head. The more i think about it the more i get confused :")

LG goal ever since he realizes he is stuck in the past, is to make sure the alpha timeline with TE in it getting stabbed and etc... to be parallel to the current timeline he is in.

But he has to make sure everything happens like in the past. If he doesn't leave the jacket and key card, he realizes he will never have gone to ROK to meet TE. How he figures out what parts of the timeline he has to change, well thats just LG being all knowing.

In the ends it's all contradictory. On one hand, LG is trying not to change anything in case it drastically changes the future.

But on the other hand he does a lot of things that should change the future, like talk to TE as a kid and as an adult.

But the shows TRYING to show that all these changes don't amount to any significant changes. 

Once he is able to change the timelina Alpha to coincide timeline Beta, the two timeline will bexcatly the same, and thus merging.

In order for the very first savior to be present, there must necessarily be a second savior, or at least someone else, anyone, with another piece of flute. The first saviour has only one half flute, otherwise he would have returned before the attack on the palace. 

Since the Lee Gon that we see in Episode 13 has not yet merged his memory with that first Savior, it means that he has not reached the future point where he will try to go back in time for that Savior. So it's a point in time after episode 15, or even episode 16.

The principle of "memory merging" doesn't really work properly.
When Lee Gon goes back in the past, if this was a hard science fiction story, he would meet another Lee Gon (the first savior). But now he's replacing him.
If he replaces him, why doesn't his memory merge with him?
So, he knows where that first savior came from and has assimilated his life.

Finally, in order for Lee Gon to save himself, he had to exist in a given future. So, as the hypothesis packmule3 did on his blog bitchesoverdrama, the assassination attempt by Lee Lim failed. The child survives, when Lee Lim and his gang retreat as the palace guards arrive. And this child will become the First Savior. We can imagine a story in which Tae Eul died, and that's why the First Savior goes back in time with her Id badge. So that the next Lee Gon can save her.
It also means that that first savior still exists. He uses the in-between world and goes to the future. His goal is to merge with another Lee Gon. Maybe he's also spending time outside to slow down his progress towards the future. Maybe he's adding extra red balloons too, lol!

Such a confusing story... This might be minor in comparison to all of the confusing major plots, but why did LG place the royal key card in Luna’s bunny jacket. WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT ALL  ABOUT ?? LG said he doesn’t want to loose her — which we didn’t even see if he did or not.  And also the little kid that narrates things—what is he ?!? He knows about everything, yet said he wants to “save himself” ... like from what?. He’s like, not even fazed by anything. Is he supposed to be some sort of a Messenger from the “god” they keep talking about.  

Another thing that I don’t get is the prime minister... Was she apart from this plot from the get-go ? 

Aviva97:

Such a confusing story... This might be minor in comparison to all of the confusing major plots, but why did LG place the royal key card in Luna’s bunny jacket. WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT ALL  ABOUT ?? LG said he doesn’t want to loose her — which we didn’t even see if he did or not.  And also the little kid that narrates things—what is he ?!? He knows about everything, yet said he wants to “save himself” ... like from what?. He’s like, not even fazed by anything. Is he supposed to be some sort of a Messenger from the “god” they keep talking about.  

Another thing that I don’t get is the prime minister... Was she apart from this plot from the get-go ? 

LG placed the royal key in Luna's bunny jacket because he wants her to go to the palace and after that the past LG chases after her again like in episode 1, he goes to ROK because he chases after Luna and end up in the bamboo place.
it's a theory but everyone say that the little kid is the soul of mapsikjeok(I don't know if it's written like that) and he says that he want to be whole again like the flute  in episode 14.
Concerning the PM, yes she's apart from this plot from the get-go. 

In the finale, LG has the whole flute in 1994, so now he can travel to any point in time and doesn't need to laterally travel like last time and he can choose which tangent timeline he wants to return to.  But how did TE return to her world lying on the forest floor into the newly created future. She didn't have the flute, so the door shouldn't have opened for her to return, not to mention that there are multiple tangent timelines to return to, so how did she return to the timeline created in the finale, let's call it Gamma time line. 

I'm just going to tell myself that YoYo boy helped her out again because YoYo boy is a real shipper-on-board.

runyoucleverboyandrememb:

In the finale, LG has the whole flute in 1994, so now he can travel to any point in time and doesn't need to laterally travel like last time and he can choose which tangent timeline he wants to return to.  But how did TE return to her world lying on the forest floor into the newly created future. She didn't have the flute, so the door shouldn't have opened for her to return, not to mention that there are multiple tangent timelines to return to, so how did she return to the timeline created in the finale, let's call it Gamma time line. 

I'm just going to tell myself that YoYo boy helped her out again because YoYo boy is a real shipper-on-board.

When the flute is made whole again, yoyo boy regains his powers. He destroys the time space world TE is in, but not before forcing her back to the real world, since the time space world doesn't exist anymore. 

And as you say, yoyo boy ships LG and TE.  So all logic is ignored.

Can someone please explain as to how Lee Lim is still alive and able to visit Na-Ri at the start of episode 15 in 2020 when he was killed by his past self in 1994?

CurryJames:

Can someone please explain as to how Lee Lim is still alive and able to visit Na-Ri at the start of episode 15 in 2020 when he was killed by his past self in 1994?

LR 1994 kill his 2020 self,  LR 1994 not time travel like LG, he time past day by day as usual until 2020.