Just watched epi 2 and WOW! I am so disgusted by the cultural appropriation and I'm glad people are bringing it up in the comments cause sh!t like that is so disrespectful on so many levels... like I can't even...

The writing for this season has CLEARLY gone down hill and all the things that made it fun to watch so far has been thrown out the window. I honestly don't even care at this point.

Episode 5's teaser scares me. Please someone, just kill THE D*MN LOSER JOO DAN TAE!

And I have to admit, Even tho I found Seok Kyung's actions and behavior very evil and rude from the beginning, I haven't been able to hate her character at all. She really made my blood boil at times, especially in those first 3 episodes, bullying Min Sol A, was too heartbreaking. Yet again, I always planted some hope deep down. She will get better, definitely, she doesn't look like a bad person, she has her circumstances, along those lines, I always thought.

Yet, it's Season 3, and she is still acting dumb and rebellious, at this rate, I'll feel betrayed if she just dies without getting a proper finale for her character development... I really hope, the screenwriters give her a nice epilogue. she needs to repent, and beg for forgiveness... and just reconcile with that kind mom of hers! I don't want her to leave the show on a bad note! PLEASE, writer-nim.

Pinklotus12:

I hope it's not the case. Yoon Hee would loose it big time knowing she killed her own daughter for someone else's daughter

that would've been a darker plot twist than SK/MS being twins.. I wasn't that surprised about the birth secret in this week's ep. But RN being YC's daughter makes more sense for the plot at this point. 

Sunset:

that would've been a darker plot twist than SK/MS being twins.. I wasn't that surprised about the birth secret in this week's ep. But RN being YC's daughter makes more sense for the plot at this point. 

I admit that I really don't like the idea of making seok kyung as min seol ah's twin that is so so so ill fated... seok kyung never shown any act of kindness towards seol ah...

baby inzhagi:
What the heck's going on with Ha Yoon Chul... like he is not normal :/ 

NSinclair:

i think he thinks he doesnt deserve to be a dad to  rona at this point 

SEASON 3 EPISODE 4 SPOILER:

One thing I'm really confused about is why did Joo Dantae keep Joo Seok Kyung if she isn't his child, because if I'm remembering correctly, he said that he swapped Min Seol ah because he didn't want to care for a child that isn't his and he also tried to kill Joo Hye In because she isn't his child either. Why did he keep Joo Seok Kyung? 

Does this mean that his only biological child is Joo Seok Hoon right now? Or that he only ever had one child (biological)? ........

Right?

The ending of episode 4 is leaving me so curious. I'm anxious to know what ep 5 brings. This 1 ep per week is just not it 

Sariyya:

SEASON 3 EPISODE 4 SPOILER:

One thing I'm really confused about is why did Joo Dantae keep Joo Seok Kyung if she isn't his child, because if I'm remembering correctly, he said that he swapped Min Seol ah because he didn't want to care for a child that isn't his and he also tried to kill Joo Hye In because she isn't his child either. Why did he keep Joo Seok Kyung? 

Does this mean that his only biological child is Joo Seok Hoon right now? Or that he only ever had one child (biological)? ........

Right?

Maybe, she was Plan B, or a different kind of revenge. He successed though, he ruined her.

Maybe he kept one child around so he could maybe use her to blackmail or get revenge on Su Reyon

Did Seok kyung really died along with Oh Yoon Hee but I heard in twitter that SBS confirmed that it is the corpse of Oh Yoon Hee in the Hera Palace... and I also heard rumors that Oh Yoon Hee is Joo Dan Tae's younger sister....

Why are they killing everyone off...

I’m also curious who’s body it is they showed in episode 1... hoping it’s Joo Dan Tae 

baby inzhagi:

Did Seok kyung really died along with Oh Yoon Hee but I heard in twitter that SBS confirmed that it is the corpse of Oh Yoon Hee in the Hera Palace... and I also heard rumors that Oh Yoon Hee is Joo Dan Tae's younger sister....

I think the fresh corpse was Miss Jin's at the end of the episode

but it makes no sense ?? When did joo Dan tae get the time to hide the freshly dead corpse into the fountain and then put all the parts of the fountain back together just in time for oh Jenny’s dad to break it and find the corpse?!?!? 

I mean whether it’s OYH or Miss Jin it makes no sense why would he go through the trouble of hiding it there 

well I think logan lee is being treated by ha yoon and the one who is instructing him is either Jennys dad or an ae geyo

but there is a twist if you read the subtitles it is written that oh yoon hee no one else than me wants to save you the most so I think she will come back and the main reason for me to think like that is because she is a main character and in snyopsis its written that its the story about how she becomes the queen of pentahouse

Folza :

but it makes no sense ?? When did joo Dan tae get the time to hide the freshly dead corpse into the fountain and then put all the parts of the fountain back together just in time for oh Jenny’s dad to break it and find the corpse?!?!? 

I mean whether it’s OYH or Miss Jin it makes no sense why would he go through the trouble of hiding it there 

^ THIS