Blue Poison:

What? Noooo :(

Lmao I just saw it. and it really says 1 episode but the synopsis makes it sound like a full drama. There's no way they will fit all of that in one episode. the 1 might be a placeholder until they know the total number

Just watched it. It’s a 2 hour compilation of highlights from Season one that Mango Tv patched together. It’s called a movie but it really isn’t. You will need reading glasses to enlarge  the eng subs. 

Season 2 is likely following Covid protocols which has altered its release date. I have heard November toyed about. We will see! 

Lee C :

Just watched it. It’s a 2 hour compilation of highlights from Season one that Mango Tv patched together. It’s called a movie but it really isn’t. You will need reading glasses to enlarge  the eng subs. 

Season 2 is likely following Covid protocols which has altered its release date. I have heard November toyed about. We will see! 

There is hope then! Thank the gods!

Thanks for the update!

You are welcome. I will keep everyone posted when I learn anything definitive. 

Lee C :

Everybody knows it's a one-episode prequel right? 

what T_____T is it rlly?

Alguém sabe se hua rong vai estar grávida, porque ela tem medo disso, então é provável que ela esteja grávida, alguém sabe que isso vai acontecer??????

The new season is here.

M SPARKS:

The new season is here.

YESSSSSSSSSSS

It took me a little bit to get into the second season and now i’m fully into it and loving it. I sort of liked her outfits a little better the first season and there’s a general change in aesthetics since it’s second season but now i’m really into storyline. 

Blue Poison:

What? Noooo :(

According to MDL it has 24 episodes 

Lia0215:

According to MDL it has 24 episodes 

I am so happy - been waiting YEARS !!

Blue Poison:

I am so happy - been waiting YEARS !!

it’s so crazy how they filmed this at end of 2020 and we are FINALLY seeing it. i have been really enjoying it