I stayed for the Grim Reaper Lee Dong Wook - bromance episodes and Yoo Deok Wa comedy intervals

let’s just say, for the first time EVER, i rooted for the FL to be k*lled off like maybe by episode 10/11? hell, this show should’ve wrapped up in 12 episodes.  and that’s generous 

I've only ever seen Jo Bo ah in Destined with you and I've never encountered a more annoying FL actress. Idk if it was her style or voice in the drama, but it was just not for me. Her acting is also awkward at times. Now when I saw a clip of TTOTNT she was annoying too?

Jung in-sun fan:

I've only ever seen Jo Bo ah in Destined with you and I've never encountered a more annoying FL actress. Idk if it was her style or voice in the drama, but it was just not for me. Her acting is also awkward at times. Now when I saw a clip of TTOTNT she was annoying too?

i watched Destined with you as well and that was her peak acting im afraid. she was terrible in this show. and now i’m even more afraid for what she’ll bring with lee jae wook. he bodies everything he touches so hopefully she’ll bring the same A game. 

ladypatraaa:
i watched Destined with you as well and that was her peak acting im afraid. she was terrible in this show.

Damn, I'm afraid I will be avoiding her previous works then, maybe even future ones depending on the premise and other cast.

Lia Snow:

I struggled to compete Tale of The Nine Tailed, only Lee Rang kept me hooked and I couldn't finish any scene that Jo Bo Ah was in without pain, ugh I don't know why but I really can't stand her acting if you can call it that and above all I literally wanted Nam Ji Ah to die so every other character will stop suffering because of this one dumb and useless character and Lee Yeon's irrational obsession with her

i absolutely agree. The brothership between the lee brothers kept me. I couldn't stand Nam Ji Ah. I wanted the lee rang and lee yeon.