Kia_Queen:

cant wait to read it 

❤️

mparthur:

I wish to know if GYX is the emperor's love child.

Chen Lu:

Have you checked the summary? Or do you want me, to keep you updated, when I have reached that part?

Base on bevel, GYX is not the emperor’s son.  Emperor raise him like his own son due to GYX’s mother’s death and that GYX break ties with his father (emperor’s younger brother).  SY is GYX’s 1/2 sister.  SY’s mom is a concubine who died young.  GYX also have a younger 1/2 brother (concubine xia).  That’s his immediate family but GYX is estranged from his father. 

There’s the audio book on YouTube but it’s in mandarin…about 700 pages. 

luvpeony:

Base on bevel, GYX is not the emperor’s son.  Emperor raise him like his own son due to GYX’s mother’s death and that GYX break ties with his father (emperor’s younger brother).  SY is GYX’s 1/2 sister.  SY’s mom is a concubine who died young.  GYX also have a younger 1/2 brother (concubine xia).  That’s his immediate family but GYX is estranged from his father. 

what happen with adult male in hua zhi's family? can they clean their name and become official again?

The 6th prince became emperor and granted amnesty to the Hua family.  HZ also became 6th prince’ royal tutor after 6th prince was granted crown prince.